The Hypocrisy of Mark Richt

Got better things to do than look up your posts, however, you have over 7,000 posts in little over 3 years; thus, assume you are retired & have nothing better to do in life.

Which is entirely different from being an attention *****. Make up your mind.

Advertisement
They were looking for grad transfers just 12 months ago when they thought Hurts was going to transfer. They have one great talent and who elses?

If not for Tua Saban would have lost back to back title games because he chose Hurts to be his QB and everyone else bolted.

Saban almost lost the SEC title game if it wasn't for Hurts lol. Tua looked bad

1. You really think Perry, a college student, is underaged?
2. You didn't even watch the video if you're saying he didn't make a threat

LOL......it doesn't matter if the person who posted it is underage. It matters if the people in the video are underage. Good lord.

Advertisement
For some reason, when it comes to QBs, Richt puts more emphasis on knowing what coverage ur looking at, than actual ability. Jarren may not know what coverage the defense is in, but he can put the ball on an open receiver. Malik knows the coverages he's facing but couldn't hit the side of a barn with his passes. So imagine Jarren watching Malik in practice with the ones consistently missing passes that Jarren knows he can make with his eyes closed. And coach wont even give him a chance. **** right he got ****ed and wanted to go.

They were looking for grad transfers just 12 months ago when they thought Hurts was going to transfer. They have one great talent and who elses?

If not for Tua Saban would have lost back to back title games because he chose Hurts to be his QB and everyone else bolted.

Hurts was the right choice. Can't blame the Clemson loss on Hurts...he scored with very little time left on the clock. Bama's defense choked.

WTF have those Bama Transfer QBs done? Jack Allison is about to go off at West Virginia.....

Advertisement
Hurts was the right choice. Can't blame the Clemson loss on Hurts...he scored with very little time left on the clock. Bama's defense choked.

WTF have those Bama Transfer QBs done? Jack Allison is about to go off at West Virginia.....

Hurts was 13-31 for 131 yards in his first NC game and got benched in the second one.

And you know Allison is about to blow up how?

Sonny Long...I somewhat agree with you, and here's why!

1) This is what we know....the receivers WERE the strength of the offense. WHY in the world was Prickt using these archaic schemes from 1982 when we had fast and dynamic players in the slot and on the outside. I would've loved to have seen 4-1 and even 5-0 sets to expose the opposing defenses.

2) I'd like to know why we have 4 star studs sitting on the bench for the o-line. Seems fishy at best. There is no way they were worse than the mess we played this year.

3) 1 rb and a fullback is so three yards and a cloud of dust WHICH IS NOT MIAMI FOOTBALL, but it plays well if you're an $EC school or the 1983 Washington Redskins with the Riggins Rangers.

I could go on with this for hours but I won't...I actually feel like I know the answers to these offensive questions.

LOL......it doesn't matter if the person who posted it is underage. It matters if the people in the video are underage. Good lord.

So now you think N'kosi is just a straight up ****** to post a video of him having *** with someone under 18.

Advertisement
So now you think N'kosi is just a straight up ****** to post a video of him having *** with someone under 18.

I absolutely think Perry is a straight up ****** and that it is entirely possible that he posted a video of someone under age 18. He hasn't done a single thing to make me think he is smart enough to avoid something like that.

Hurts was 13-31 for 131 yards in his first NC game and got benched in the second one.

And you know Allison is about to blow up how?

Again, Hurts scored the go-ahead TD with very little time left. You Perry lovers didn't complain when he went 12 of 32 in the FSU game.

Allison is coached better now.

Last edited:
I absolutely think Perry is a straight up ****** and that it is entirely possible that he posted a video of someone under age 18. He hasn't done a single thing to make me think he is smart enough to avoid something like that.

He's in college and didn't have any academic problems through 2 years. I think its safe to say he isn't an idiot.

Advertisement

*** really may not be the issue.
If he recorded another persons communications without consent and then posted to social media, then sec. 934.03 fla. stat. may apply insofar as the commission of two third degree felonies.

Advertisement
Back