THE HURRICANE CLUB PUT ME IN THE UPPER LEVEL

Advertisement
You must donate a lot of money to mad about that. How much was upperdeck

$200.00 Per Tix.

Really ****ed because of the situation, they only gave each school 750 tix. For an arena that holds 20K, they gave out 3K in total to the schools participating in the action.

We sold out our allotment and people were rejected.

Advertisement
I got upper deck and I'm a green level donor and I put in the order as soon as the email with all the sites went out. I'm just hoping I'm in one of the first few upper deck rows

Miami as well as every other school were only given upperdeck tickets except for Family and School Officials.

Miami as well as every other school were only given upperdeck tickets except for Family and School Officials.

I was informed that I will need to be the from Barry Larkin's sperm or a Golden Cane if I want to sit in the lowers.

Advertisement
Wow I went to the 1st & 2nd round in Little rock in 2008 *(I live here in this **** hole) and we were right behind the bench. All 10 of us that weren't related to someone on the team.

be a supporter of a state school and they will charge you an arm an leg just to get tickets. At Miami, it isbt as expensive or difficult so I wouldnt complain I were you.

I'm in upper deck too. They specified multiple times that it would be when calling the UM Ticket Office.

NCAA gives tickets to its corporate sponsors, TONS of tix, each school gets a small allotment. Each player and coach get 6 tickets thats like 120+ tix right there, the admins each need a seat too. Off the bat thats like 150 seats gone. Then you have golden Canes, trustees etc.. and our lower levels are gonzo.

Thank the NCAA for being so **** stingy

Advertisement
There are resale tix left on the lower level, if you are willing to pay, on the secondary market. Google "Verizon Center" and there is a Google ad that has tickets at all levels. They are selling fast, though. When I checked, you could get tickets for the two games Thursday and Saturday's game for $250 each in Section 404, but side court, lower level are going for up to $2,000 each.

Seriously, $200 + a Hurricane Club donation if you weren't already in it is nothing. I spent $254.50 for my ticket to 2 sweet 16 games and an elite 8 game. What more do you want? Courtside with Jack at the Lakers-Heat?

Seriously, $200 + a Hurricane Club donation if you weren't already in it is nothing. I spent $254.50 for my ticket to 2 sweet 16 games and an elite 8 game. What more do you want? Courtside with Jack at the Lakers-Heat?

Cause some spent more on a donation every year, no disrespect. I was only told of the 240 tix, hence I was upset with the news of upper level. I confirmed the 240 twice (once through email) so I just prefer all the information.

Just a little ticked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back