The "holy crap we are so far from good" game

First you have to have a University / Admin / program that puts a priority on winning and not just cashOmg ACC welfare handout checks.
the ACC and Adidias contract might force the issue. AC will say your not pulling your weight and Adidias contract becomes 50 m rather than 95M.....

Advertisement
100% agree, their players look different we have not had explosive strength since Moffet left for LSU, every time we take on a school with a top flight S&C program we get crushed upfront. Whisky, LSU, Clemson. really worried what Bama will do us in trenches when we play season opener in 2 years
Truth. Hoping Feeley is the guy that can turn it around this winter.

Truth. Hoping Feeley is the guy that can turn it around this winter.
i think the top level teams are pushing the test limits on PED's to the maximum. Clemson has had multiple offenders and one of their TE's last night was suspended for 1 year according to TV crew. I do not live in a glass house as i believe we used PED(roids)
in the past as well...... like Jr.Johnson HOF nascar driver team owner said" if you ain't cheating you ain't trying to win"
i believe this is why when we play Big Boys Whisky, Clemson, LSU we get crushed on LOS......
i do not believe at the present time we are using any "PED's " as well

They have better athletes than us. Like not even close.

Nah, its amazing what type of athlete can be manufactured with performance enhancing drugs. Miami could have athletes as fast and strong if it wanted. You know how much drug testing for steroids costs? An insane amount. Its not like the "5 panel" drug tests people get for normal jobs. Have to have bloodwork, check testerone/epitesterone ratios, compare before and after. It's a complicated process, not to mention that designer steroid makers are ahead of the testing.

NCAA isn't going to have players regularly tested. I cant say all players at elite programs are juicing; but I'd say a good percentage are. My guess is the Miami athletic department is very very strict about performance enhancing drugs when other ADs understand it's just part of the business of football and as long as team doctors are monitoring, it presents a relatively low risk to players.

Advertisement
Nah, its amazing what type of athlete can be manufactured with performance enhancing drugs. Miami could have athletes as fast and strong if it wanted. You know how much drug testing for steroids costs? An insane amount. Its not like the "5 panel" drug tests people get for normal jobs. Have to have bloodwork, check testerone/epitesterone ratios, compare before and after. It's a complicated process, not to mention that designer steroid makers are ahead of the testing.

NCAA isn't going to have players regularly tested. I cant say all players at elite programs are juicing; but I'd say a good percentage are. My guess is the Miami athletic department is very very strict about performance enhancing drugs when other ADs understand it's just part of the business of football and as long as team doctors are monitoring, it presents a relatively low risk to players.
Any S&C or nutrition program that isn’t using these new peptides etc should be giving back their paychecks.

I can’t imagine a P5 school not doing so

@AllAboutTheU I see you gave me the ??? (dumb) emoji. If you don't believe what I'm saying is true, it's too bad there isn't a "naive" emoji I can give you.

No. UM gets TV ratings. TV ratings means money. Um isn’t leeching off the conference, just us.. the people who buy tickets
ratings can not be that great watching Miami last 4-5 years has been painful they look so bad.
maybe its like a car crash folks have to view it.... certainly not our level of play

Advertisement
i think the top level teams are pushing the test limits on PED's to the maximum. Clemson has had multiple offenders and one of their TE's last night was suspended for 1 year according to TV crew. I do not live in a glass house as i believe we used PED(roids)
in the past as well...... like Jr.Johnson HOF nascar driver team owner said" if you ain't cheating you ain't trying to win"
i believe this is why when we play Big Boys Whisky, Clemson, LSU we get crushed on LOS......
i do not believe at the present time we are using any "PED's " as well
Not disagreeing with you, but like bags, it's trickier than that

I watched that game last night and just laughed at the fact that our fans think that we have talent.

Advertisement

tenor (54).gif

The gap would have been even more dramatic if that game had properly been Ohio State vs. LSU. Neither one of those teams has any stiffs on the field. One sculpted elite athlete after another. Clemson for whatever reason still likes to start some of these feel good guys especially on defense. Look at our tough overachieving linebacker. Great.

The Buckeyes have lessened at least 3 of the recent playoffs by either failing to qualify at all, or not advancing this season, despite incredibly talented teams.

The matchup of Ohio State's defense versus Burrow would have been exponentially more interesting than what we saw last night.

mid level Coastal team top 50, you are what your record says you are ????
changing staff is like rearranging deck chairs on Titanic
BOT needs overhaul as well clean house at AD level

ROFL, but they say the new oc is the answer, coach diaz said "its gone take 2 **** thangs, and that's what o.c. WHAT o.c., and that's WHAT, TAKE ****, WHAT, TAKE ****, TAKE ****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back