The Herald Actually Ripping NCAA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Used to dislike him, but Greg Cote has seemed more pro-cane for awhile now. I enjoy his UM articles.

Hey it only took them 3 years to get on our side.

They only did it because everyone in America has moved in that direction, now that we have exposed the NCAA for the fraud it is. The paper and writers are a joke. They were worse than SEC and FSU fans when this stuff broke, they believed a guy who is in jail for 20 years for lying to people, yet they believed him over a bunch of 20 year old kids who were just starting to find their way in life with a lot to live for.

Not that they don't deserve it, but the NCAA is the whipping boy de jour. That makes it an easy decision for the Herald to jump aboard.

Don't worry, it's temporary. They'll be backbiting UM soon enough.

Advertisement
It should be noted that the person at the Herald that did most of the NCAA sensationalizing was SMD. She was all over us when the news first hit and kept it going for a while. She's the absolute worst and I have no idea how she has a job in that industry.

But I don't think we should direct any hate toward Cote. He's always been pretty pro-UM. He's actually the only writer worth a **** at that place.

Used to dislike him, but Greg Cote has seemed more pro-cane for awhile now. I enjoy his UM articles.

Distinctly possible that Cote recognizes the burgeoning of a high level quality program led by a strong coach and administration that believes in the program.

Advertisement
Back