The heat needs to be turned up on Frenk to stop being so oblivious to the mess that is UM athletics.

Advertisement
View attachment 157129

"Eh let's eh go esports. Make a toushdown."
1633520459958.jpeg

As an alumni and a longtime Canes fan, I am really disappointed in that has happened to the football program over the last few years. I don't know how we fix this, but the revolving door at the head coach position has been alarming over the past decade. I don't understand how we can allow Saban to come into our back yard and recruit our own kids to Alabama. As I have gotten older, I realize that recruiting is where it all begins. If you don't have a good HC and a solid football program with the full support of University then there will be mediocrity. Miami's football program has fallen into mediocrity. The longer it stays there, the longer it loses support from fans and boosters. Someone needs to fix this and it needs to start with the leadership of the school. I love the fact that Miami has been improving their academic credos over the past couple of decades, but they also need to maintain the legacy of the football program, We are Miami. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back