the hate is real

Advertisement
So much obsession with uniforms and bulletin board material here....

Sunday can't get here fast enough.

Winning the ACC costal and beating Clemson for conference champs should be the goal. Then, getting that semi-final at The Rock would be dope.

Last edited:
Pundits putting a lot of truck on our last 3 games.
Who cares about pre season projections..

Advertisement
Most of my friends who are not UM fans the only thing they harp on is, "You guys replace that QB yet?" They say nothing else but has our QB either been replaced or gotten better. They know we have the talent. So this is just an indictment on people thinking the "0-3 Malik" from the last 3 games is the real Malik and not the "10-0 Malik"...Can you blame them? Our own **** fans think the same thing. lol. smh.

Most of my friends who are not UM fans the only thing they harp on is, "You guys replace that QB yet?" They say nothing else but has our QB either been replaced or gotten better. They know we have the talent. So this is just an indictment on people thinking the "0-3 Malik" from the last 3 games is the real Malik and not the "10-0 Malik"...Can you blame them? Our own **** fans think the same thing. lol. smh.

How does the saying go, "it's not how you start, but how you finish." Well, the team finished last season very poorly so it's up to Richt and the boys to change the narrative.

Advertisement
I don't buy into the whole everyone hates us thing but seriously if we end up in one of these bowls this season will have been a failure.

Maybe because Rosier at 10-0 still wasn’t that **** impressive. If he doesn’t improve, he won’t be the starter much longer.

On the other hand, if he has improved we will roll. Those close calls will turn into comfortable wins. It all hinges on QB play. If he can see the field and make good throws, look out.

Advertisement
I’m all for motivation board stuff. But if your in the locker room at this point you shouldn’t need that.
However, if an LSU player or coach talks smack then it should be in blast.

Winning the ACC costal and beating Clemson for conference champs should be the goal. Then getting that semi-final at The Rock would be dope.
**** yeah! I renewed my suite from last year's Orange Bowl. They offered me 9 months payments for $100/mo. It also came with parking but I get premium parking with the suite. When I saw it would be a playoff game, I figured that would be a great experience. Especially if we're playing in it!

Advertisement
Maybe because Rosier at 10-0 still wasn’t that **** impressive. If he doesn’t improve, he won’t be the starter much longer.

On the other hand, if he has improved we will roll. Those close calls will turn into comfortable wins. It all hinges on QB play. If he can see the field and make good throws, look out.

A healthy Richards and fully recovered Cager are going to make this a **** of a lot easier. Both these guys are 100%. At no time last year was that the case. Plus, a Jeff Thomas who is +15 pounds heavier and can no longer be manhandled in the slot is going to help as well.

We are as loaded, healthy and experienced as I can remember since ‘03, and def best coached since then.

I think we have big year starting Sunday night. Def payback.

Advertisement
Back