The Hardest 21 Minutes Of My Life.

Cane4life18

Senior
I must enjoy masochism because it was painful watching the TV highlights of this game.

Just some key takeaways from last night:

- Florida St. was the better team last night in all facets of the game. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching.

- Offense had no rhythm all **** night.

- The rotation of QBs contributed to point #2.

- Our offense lacks creativity. Every yard gotten seemed like hard work while FSU seemed to pickup yards with relative ease.

- Our OL is somehow worse than last year.

- Lawrence Seymour should not be on the field, he's not ready yet and looks like he doesn't belong.

- Will Mallory and Jalee Skinner have no business attempting to block. They don't do it well and lack the necessary physicality to be effective blockers.

- Our front 7 was completely manhandled last night. Our Dline was neutralized by FSU's OL with relative ease. The last time our DL was manhandled like that was the Bama game. That speaks volumes.

- Our DEs did a poor job of keeping contain and setting the edge.

- Poor tackling plagued us all night long. It wouldn't surprise me if there was 20+ missed tackles collectively last night.

- DJ Ivey is a good kid and I wish him nothing but the best in the future, but it will be addition by subtraction once he has played his final play for the University of Miami. He made a great play on the interception but he got burned by #80 on the 1st TD for FSU and his tackling last night was absolutely atrocious. He had multiple missed tackles.

- James Williams needs to stay strictly at safety. He doesn‘t embrace taking on blocks which contributed to two big runs by Cedric Benson. This hurts as I'm a big JW guy.

- Defense seemed hopeless from the start of the 3rd quarter on, meaning little to no adjustments were made at the half.

- Players seemed dejected and look like they've loss complete confidence in themselves and the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Williams at Safety?
internet seriously GIF

I must enjoy masochism because it was painful watching the TV highlights of this game.

- Florida St. was the better team last night in all facets of the game. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching.

- Our offense lacks creativity. Every yard gotten seemed like hard work while FSU seemed to pickup yards with relative ease.

- Lawrence Seymour should not be on the field, he's not ready yet and looks like he doesn't belong.

- Will Mallory and Jalee Skinner have no business attempting to block. They don't do it well and lack the necessary physicality to be an effective blocker.

- Our front 7 was completely manhandled last night. Our Dline was neutralized by FSU's OL with relative ease. The last time our DL was manhandled like that was the Bama game. That speaks volumes.

- Our DEs did poor job with keeping contain and setting the edge.

- Poor tackling plagued us all night long. It wouldn't surprise me if there was 20+ missed tackles collectively last night.

- DJ Ivey is a good kid and wish him nothing but the best in the future, but it will be addition by subtraction once he has played his final play for the University of Miami. He made a great play on the interception but he got burned by #80 on the 1st TD for FSU and his tackling last night was absolutely atrocious. He had multiple missed tackles.

- James Williams needs to stay strictly at safety. He doesn‘t embrace taking on blocks which contributed to two big runs by Cedric Benson. This hurts as I'm a big JW guy.

- Defense seemed hopeless from the start of the 3rd quarter on, meaning little to no adjustments were made at the half.

- Players seemed dejected and look like they've loss complete confidence in themselves and the coaches.

If these were the hardest 21 minutes of your life, you lead a very charmed one indeed.

Good for you.

Advertisement
Here's what I want to know. The pass interference call on the 3rd play of the game, was that a good call? In the stadium it did not look like PI.

I do know the flag came very late and it came from the ref who was on FSU's sideline.

The 1st TD was not on Ivey. It was on Blades. He feel for the eye candy when he should have been over top of 80

The secondary is dysfunctional and play as individuals every game. I watched UGA DBs beautifully hand off WRs all game and it makes me sick. We can’t handle basic smash concepts in the secondary

Advertisement
Here's what I want to know. The pass interference call on the 3rd play of the game, was that a good call? In the stadium it did not look like PI.

I do know the flag came very late and it came from the ref who was on FSU's sideline.
Same. I couldn't tell and Hardrock did a poor job of showing replays last night on the video boards but it looked like a bad call. The PI call on the Kam Int looked like a good call after watching the replay. Stevenson almost turned him around after tugging him.

Last edited:

I thought the same thing live. Still haven’t watched the play.

The 1st TD was not on Ivey. It was on Blades. He feel for the eye candy when he should have been over top of 80

The secondary is dysfunctional and play as individuals every game. I watched UGA DBs beautifully hand off WRs all game and it makes me sick. We can’t handle basic smash concepts in the secondary
It was on both of them if anything. I attempts to press him at the line but barely touches and doesn't force Wilson out of his route at all. He also gave up inside release. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement

- Will Mallory and Jalee Skinner have no business attempting to block. They don't do it well and lack the necessary physicality to be effective blockers.

- Our DEs did a poor job of keeping contain and setting the edge.

- DJ Ivey is a good kid and wish him nothing but the best in the future, but it will be addition by subtraction once he has played his final play for the University of Miami. He made a great play on the interception but he got burned by #80 on the 1st TD for FSU and his tackling last night was absolutely atrocious. He had multiple missed tackles.

Ivey was not at fault for the TD. Blades did the wrong coverage.

It was the correct call. He got there way early, which was a terrible play on his part because Couch made a great play on the ball by jumping the route.

It was all downhill from there. That’s what our corches get for having our worst coverage LB out there on a crucial 3rd & long. The dude is terrible in space, and that play was big time costly.

Advertisement
Back