The Hand Clap Returns!

GojiraCane

All ACC
Noticed that the pronounced hand clap behind the line of scrimmage was back. Is that just a Perry thing, or did King do it too? Also, what is the purpose of it? To draw the defense offsides?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord people

This horse has been beaten to death ten times over already. The clap is used by everybody these days because it can be heard by everybody on the field basically no matter how loud the crowd is. No silent counts necessary, etc etc. That’s obviously useful for a normal scenario....could they do something else since the crowd noise won’t be a factor? Sure, but the clap is so common that it just makes sense to stick with it.

Advertisement
Good lord people

This horse has been beaten to death ten times over already. The clap is used by everybody these days because it can be heard by everybody on the field basically no matter how loud the crowd is. No silent counts necessary, etc etc. That’s obviously useful for a normal scenario....could they do something else since the crowd noise won’t be a factor? Sure, but the clap is so common that it just makes sense to stick with it.
That makes sense. But that went away last year under Enos, right? I’m not imagining things?

Advertisement
They are clapping in Iowa too.
tenor.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
I’m waiting for a thread complaining about the color of the pants next!!!

Noticed that the pronounced hand clap behind the line of scrimmage was back. Is that just a Perry thing, or did King do it too? Also, what is the purpose of it? To draw the defense offsides?
Most teams run this now..why I found it funny when fans were *****ing about under MR😂..what was most disappointing was Perry’s first snap..his clap was weak asf

Advertisement
Back