The Gulliver Pipeline (Burns, Mullins, Taylor, Wright)

To be honest about these guys Wright is a good player but is tiny as far as 5'8 170 and for a safety that may be a reach to be completely honest. Some may try and compare him to Joyner but he isn't Joyner. Not completely sold as far as the next level.

Wright about a legit 5'10" not 5'8" you're selling him very short. And he's put on weigt since his freshman days at homestead. He's about 185-190 right now and still has a whole other year of high school left. The kid can play, and is one of the top safeties in 2016 for a reason. The kid can ball and he's tough as ****.

I've seen them live. I'm sold on Mullins, Wright, Jackson and Burns.

He is not 5'10. Have you stood next to him? Have you seen him without pads on? Look at the pictures with him and Mullins who is 5'10-5'11 himself and wright is 2 inches smaller. I've known him for a very long time and he has been the same height since he was in 7th grade.

I've seen this team many times live and have seen where their individual weaknesses are and can tell you for Wright due to his size unless he grows in the future his size may be a factor at the next level.

Mullins is about a good 5'11" maybe pushing it 6'0".

Wright at worst is about at 5'9". Which is not an issue at least at the college level. At least when I saw him he didn't look little. He had good bulk at his size for a high school junior. From what I've seen he is physical and willing to tackle and does look good in coverage. I've seen many safeties under 6'0" and 5'11 be successful. Wright has the talent though size be damned.

I mean if were gonna talk about height for DBs. Tim Irvin is about 5'9 as well and I think he's a flat out stud who can play anywhere in the secondary.

And Jaquan 5'10" pushing it 5'11 maybe.

Height be damned. If a kid can ball, he can ball. And I think Ced can ball.

Ronnie Hoggins as well.

Advertisement
These kids will be at Booker T next year from what I've been hearing. At least Dionte and Ced Wright. Burns will either be at Booker T or Westminster

These kids will be at Booker T next year from what I've been hearing. At least Dionte and Ced Wright. Burns will either be at Booker T or Westminster

Idk I think the state really gonna crack down on the transfer thing from what beens told and said the past few months.

Would be weird seeing these kids anywhere else but Gulliver. But things like this always happen. They would be on a legitimate contender if they did.

^^^ i don't think that applies from switching to private school to public or public to private. which is the case here right

Idk I think the state really gonna crack down on the transfer thing from what beens told and said the past few months.

Would be weird seeing these kids anywhere else but Gulliver. But things like this always happen. They would be on a legitimate contender if they did.

Those kids staying one more year won't change anything. Its still a completely average team aside from those 4.

Advertisement

Those kids staying one more year won't change anything. Its still a completely average team aside from those 4.

That I do know. Gabriel will go there to follow in Sean's footsteps most likely.

I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Mullins was originally supposed to go to Homestead his freshman year and ended up at Gulliver, Wright transferred from Homestead to Gulliver after his freshman year.

Booker T would be getting 4 legit bonafide studs. Could see them winning states next year with those 4 joining the fold.

I did hear though that Mullins has a lot of respect for Gulliver though and that's why he winded up there instead of Homestead.

We'll see what happens.

Yeah Booker T will be lethal next year with those guys.

Don't be surprised if Freddie Pinder transfers out of Southridge either.

Pinder is another kid though that is very loyal to Southridge. People wondered why he didn't transfer out going into the season. We'll see what happens for some of these '16 kids senior years. Transferring happens all the time.

Advertisement
Back