The Gulliver Pipeline (Burns, Mullins, Taylor, Wright)

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
If you have not known by now. Dionte Mullins, Cedrick Wright and Robert Burns have been the best of friends since they were kids and have always loved the U.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome Gabriel Taylor to the inevitable Gulliver Canes group following in his brothers Sean's footsteps.

From L to R Dionte Mullins, Momma Mullins, Cedrick Wright, Brother Mullins and on the bottom Gabriel Taylor image.jpg

Advertisement
I know I didn't mention Joseph Jackson in the OP but he loves the U just as much as the trio Burns, Mullins and Wright.

Baez on staff will have all the Gulliver kids who want the U locked in.

Last edited:
I know I didn't mention Joseph Jackson in the OP but he loves the U just as much as the trio Burns, Mullins and Wright.

Baez on staff will have all the Gulliver kids who want the U locked in.

he absolutely needs to be retained, new coach or not

Advertisement
One thing i do give golden is that he does do a good job starting pipelines with schools with his hires or his commits, but thats probably the only thing i give him

To be honest about these guys Wright is a good player but is tiny as far as 5'8 170 and for a safety that may be a reach to be completely honest. Some may try and compare him to Joyner but he isn't Joyner. Not completely sold as far as the next level.

To be honest about these guys Wright is a good player but is tiny as far as 5'8 170 and for a safety that may be a reach to be completely honest. Some may try and compare him to Joyner but he isn't Joyner. Not completely sold as far as the next level.

If Highsmith,Fentress and Crowford can start at safety for miami so can a much more talented Wright.

Advertisement

Wright about a legit 5'10" not 5'8" you're selling him very short. And he's put on weigt since his freshman days at homestead. He's about 185-190 right now and still has a whole other year of high school left. The kid can play, and is one of the top safeties in 2016 for a reason. The kid can ball and he's tough as ****.

I've seen them live. I'm sold on Mullins, Wright, Jackson and Burns.

Is Gulliver going to be a premier feeder school for us? Only remember Sean Taylor and Buck Ortega coming from there. Can they become another Booker T/St Thomas Aquinas for us?

Is Gulliver going to be a premier feeder school for us? Only remember Sean Taylor and Buck Ortega coming from there. Can they become another Booker T/St Thomas Aquinas for us?

They won't be as dominant of a school as those two. But yes they will be a pipeline for sure.

Mullins punt return for TD image.jpg

Mullins with the hit image.jpg

Dionte Mullins throwing up the U after a TD image.jpg

Mullins and Momma Mullins throwing up the U image.jpg

Advertisement
Momma Mullins could very easily end up being the greatest Hurricanes Mom of all time and that's saying something.

Wright about a legit 5'10" not 5'8" you're selling him very short. And he's put on weigt since his freshman days at homestead. He's about 185-190 right now and still has a whole other year of high school left. The kid can play, and is one of the top safeties in 2016 for a reason. The kid can ball and he's tough as ****.

He is not 5'10. Have you stood next to him? Have you seen him without pads on? Look at the pictures with him and Mullins who is 5'10-5'11 himself and wright is 2 inches smaller. I've known him for a very long time and he has been the same height since he was in 7th grade.

I've seen this team many times live and have seen where their individual weaknesses are and can tell you for Wright due to his size unless he grows in the future his size may be a factor at the next level.

Yea he is short those guy in miami like to let the kids life weights at a young age pop warner level I've seen it with my own 2 eyes....

Advertisement

He is not 5'10. Have you stood next to him? Have you seen him without pads on? Look at the pictures with him and Mullins who is 5'10-5'11 himself and wright is 2 inches smaller. I've known him for a very long time and he has been the same height since he was in 7th grade.

I've seen this team many times live and have seen where their individual weaknesses are and can tell you for Wright due to his size unless he grows in the future his size may be a factor at the next level.

Mullins is about a good 5'11" maybe pushing it 6'0".

Wright at worst is about at 5'9". Which is not an issue at least at the college level. At least when I saw him he didn't look little. He had good bulk at his size for a high school junior. From what I've seen he is physical and willing to tackle and does look good in coverage. I've seen many safeties under 6'0" and 5'11 be successful. Wright has the talent though size be damned.

I mean if were gonna talk about height for DBs. Tim Irvin is about 5'9 as well and I think he's a flat out stud who can play anywhere in the secondary.

And Jaquan 5'10" pushing it 5'11 maybe.

Height be damned. If a kid can ball, he can ball. And I think Ced can ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back