The Good News

CBurrr93

Sophomore
"We're still 0-0 in the coastal." Thanks, Al. We should strive to be mediocre more often. Let's lose 2 out of the first 4 and it be okay. This guy is a clown. As if we'll win the coastal. I'm counting down the days until he is gone

Advertisement
Problem is we are 0-1 in ACC and have to play FSU as well. So basically, we are 0-2 and need all the coastal teams to lose at least 2.

LOL at anyone holding out hope to win the coastal.

we will lose to Dook this week. and F/A/G should be fired on the spot

Advertisement
LOL at anyone holding out hope to win the coastal.

we will lose to Dook this week. and F/A/G should be fired on the spot

If we get blown out (which I think Duke wins 48-35) I honestly feel Al should be fired. He should've been fired after the RAB and after that PSU BS. But getting blown out by Duke, at home, and losing to them in back-to-back years is disgraceful.

Does Fat Al not realize that they take your ACC record into account, not your Coastal record? Actually, I'm sure he does, it's just he typical propaganda, hoping (thinking) everyone is dumber than him.

"We're still 0-0 in the coastal." Thanks, Al. We should strive to be mediocre more often. Let's lose 2 out of the first 4 and it be okay. This guy is a clown. As if we'll win the coastal. I'm counting down the days until he is gone

he believes his own lies.

Advertisement
F2Ktopiclist4PKh.gif

Wait, did he really say that? I read the first line and thought this was one of those sarcastic threads. lol
Holly **** I really hate this guy. Every time I hear him speak I keep leaning towards that banner

You know that type of response will get you a good 5-10...

That's a 5-10 minute a**-whopping before the bailiff comes over to save your sorry a**...

Judge-Joe-Brown.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back