The good news is......

C

CaneOil

Neither Florida or Fl state will make it to a bowl game! Gotta love that.

Advertisement
I think FSU still can if they win out, would get them to 6-5. Chances are nil because they still have Clemson, but it's still technically possible.

I think FSU still can if they win out, would get them to 6-6. Chances are nil because they still have Clemson, but it's still technically possible.

They would have to reschedule their FCS game to go 6-6 (remember it was canceled?)

However, FSU's prestige could still get them selected for a low tier bowl game for financial purposes at 5-6.

Advertisement
I think FSU still can if they win out, would get them to 6-6. Chances are nil because they still have Clemson, but it's still technically possible.

They would have to reschedule their FCS game to go 6-6 (remember it was canceled?)

However, FSU's prestige could still get them selected for a low tier bowl game for financial purposes at 5-6.

Actually if they win out they would go 6-5. Currently 3-5, with 3 to go. Likely to finish 5-5 as I think they beat UF.

Actually if they win out they would go 6-5. Currently 3-5, with 3 to go. Likely to finish 5-5 as I think they beat UF.

They are not beating Clemson at Clemson, they are out. Love it!

Advertisement
If 5-7 North Texas and Miss. State can be selected last year...I have 0 doubt that a 5 win FSU and UF can still make it unfortunately. Much bigger brands than UNT/Mss St

Advertisement
They can only take 5 win teams if there is not enough 6 win teams or better to fill the bowls. Not positive but there will probably be more than enough 6 win teams to fill them this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back