The Golden Age of Hip-Hop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Words cannot express the masterpiece that is the Player’s Ball extended reprise/remix. I still get goosebumps from the piano intro.

Cadillacs are coming... from everywhere.......

Just do yourself a favor. Hook your phone to Bluetooth and press the play icon.

Someone put the 2009 Miami Canes highlights to Tech N9ne - Beast. Still on Youtube.

Love Techa Nina man. Remember when he came up to Venice Beach and got a crowd around him and just killed a free style off thumbing on his chest and his snapping his fingers, str8 prison cypher style. Ppl been slept on Tech9. It wasn’t til his interlude on Carter IV where ppl was like ‘who’s this dude?’
Never sold out either; always kept it independent. He & 40 r two dudes that don’t the just due they deserve.

Advertisement
Love Techa Nina man. Remember when he came up to Venice Beach and got a crowd around him and just killed a free style off thumbing on his chest and his snapping his fingers, str8 prison cypher style. Ppl been slept on Tech9. It wasn’t til his interlude on Carter IV where ppl was like ‘who’s this dude?’
Never sold out either; always kept it independent. He & 40 r two dudes that don’t the just due they deserve.

my favorite group of all time

Arguably the greatest hip hop group of all time.

People with regional biases don’t want to hear that, but what they did from 93-04 is unrivaled by ANY group.

Multiple number 1’s on the pop chart and albums you could play without skipping. The best songs was the underated deep tracks.

Benz or Beamer, Ain’t No Thang, Crumbling Erb, Mamacita, Y’all Scared, Mainstream, Church, Art of Storytelling....

It would take all day to list them all. Them nyggas beyond fire. When the Bible talk about exceeding hot, it was talking bout Big Boi and 3000.

Arguably the greatest hip hop group of all time.

People with regional biases don’t want to hear that, but what they did from 93-04 is unrivaled by ANY group.

Multiple number 1’s on the pop chart and albums you could play without skipping. The best songs was the underated deep tracks.

Benz or Beamer, Ain’t No Thang, Crumbling Erb, Mamacita, Y’all Scared, Mainstream, Church, Art of Storytelling....

It would take all day to list them all. Them nyggas beyond fire. When the Bible talk about exceeding hot, it was talking bout Big Boi and 3000.

I hear you...and maybe this is my NY bias talking, but I gotta go Wu Tang. But I respect your words.

Advertisement
Back