The God’s honest truth

DuvalcoCane

Recruit
...is that Mark Richt is going to HAVE to put together the coaching performance of his career whereby he gets the absolute most out of his players and makes the CFB playoffs in dominant fashion. He simply must play for a National title without a roster full of 5* kids. He must show that Miami doesn’t have to “out-athlete” the competition, rather he must show the ability to scheme distinct advantages that gets the most out of 3 and 4* kids. He has to put pride aside and either get an innovative OC in here or rethink his approach to offensive football. My Eagles just won it all, running RPO, but they utilize motion to identify coverage. Our offense could become that much more effective and efficient just by simply adding such a basic concept. It would give us the opportunity to get the ball to our best playmakers while getting rid of the ball quickly and decisively. It’s a beautiful thing to watch when run properly and with a competent and confident QB.

Moreover, I know a lot of you guys might not want to hear this, but we are going to have to FINALLY humble ourselves and adopt the philosophy of scheming to supplement our talent deficiencies. In other words, we are going to have the become Boise State’s of the cfb world, whereby we use intelligent design rather than star on star tactics. And It has to be done with an underdog mindset-that proverbial chip must be slammed on our shoulders once again. We FIRST won with attitude more so than having 5* kids at every position. We HAVE to get back to our roots and field a team full of hungry, talented kids that are being put in the best position to overachieve and win big through grit and sacrifice. We can’t continue to stand on the shoulders of Micheal Irvin and Ray Lewis, guys. It’s time to have a new generation of kids that are willing to sacrifice and play with reckless abandon every single Saturday and provide new, stronger shoulders to stand on, recruit on, and thrive on. Of course, these new shoulders must have chips on them.

The days of Miami landing the likes of a Tyson Campbell or a Patrick Johnson (and every other 5* in between) aren’t necessarily over, but to land these kids consistently will require such sacrifice. It costs to sign a 5* kid...and that cost is high. These kids and their coaches, family, handlers aren’t stupid. They see the same **** we see week in and week out. Think they didn’t catch the fact that our season was smoke and mirrors? Lol. Guys...no more nose in the air, flexed pinky fingers while sipping champagne arrogantly in a dimly lit jazz club. We look in the mirror and see that same jazzy broad we’ve always seen, but to young, fresh eyes- we are waaay past our prime and not as pretty as Clemsina Jackson or that thick Alabamia Jones, lol. We have to reinvent ourselves in order to give ourselves a real chance at becoming, once again, innovative and hungry. That’s the only way we break this cycle. We can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. It’s time to become the new, hungry upstart Miami again.

Advertisement
Wut?

Yes, richt needs to incorporate some motion. That's glaringly obvious. We're recruiting better and better. Have to load up at DT, DE, LB and CB next class.

But, basically we are gonna be what we are. Guys as old as richt don't change

LMAO you sign the #5-#8 class depending on who you listen to and you have to become Boise State to make up for your talent deficiencies. I gotta come on this board more, it gets more retarded/hilarious by the hour.

Advertisement
We're not that talented.

We can beat the likes of Duke and Virginia on talent alone, but not any team that's legit top 20.

I was hoping that would change this year, but we did not land enough studs in this class to move the needle.

We were #20 this year in 247's talent index, and this class will only bump us up 2 or 3 spots.

We will be about the same team next year that we were this year.

I ain’t reading all that ****....We went to the ACC game with a bunch of Golden specials, minus Walton/Herndon and a crap QB. We just reloaded our offense with a top notch QB, 2 of the best TEs nationwide and a stable of speedsters. Why the **** don’t you think we can at least get to the playoffs with a class he put together himself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO you sign the #5-#8 class depending on who you listen to and you have to become Boise State to make up for your talent deficiencies. I gotta come on this board more, it gets more retarded/hilarious by the hour.

It's #5 to #8 until you consider all the attrition that we've had this cycle (DJ Johnson, Dionte Mullins, RJ McIntosh, Ken Norton, Malek Young, etc)

When you balance out what we're gaining in this class vs what we're losing through graduation and attrition, we come out about even.

We're not that talented.

We can beat the likes of Duke and Virginia on talent alone, but not any team that's legit top 20.

I was hoping that would change this year, but we did not land enough studs in this class to move the needle.

We were #20 this year in 247's talent index, and this class will only bump us up 2 or 3 spots.

Man, you shoulda seen the Notre Dame game this year! It was really neat.

Advertisement
I ain’t reading all that ****....We went to the ACC game with a bunch of Golden specials, minus Walton/Herndon and a crap QB. We just reloaded our offense with a top notch QB, 2 of the best TEs nationwide and a stable of speedsters. Why the **** don’t you think we can at least get to the playoffs with a class he put together himself?

No.

Because to get to the playoffs we gotta get through Clemson, and that ain't happening.

We're not that talented.

What did you think about the Pitt game?

It's #5 to #8 until you consider all the attrition that we've had this cycle (DJ Johnson, Dionte Mullins, RJ McIntosh, Ken Norton, Malek Young, etc)

When you balance out what we're gaining in this class vs what we're losing through graduation and attrition, we come out about even.

Plenty of other teams had attrition too and didn't sign a Top 10 class. The 2017 team was the worst team Mark Richt will have here. The needle is pointing up. I have no idea how/why that equates to the mass suicides around here.

We're not that talented.

What did you think about the Pitt game?

I saw a baseball player playing QB that finally bit Miami in the ***.

Let's see how the Pitt game goes this year without literally the least accurate passer in the country (which is a statistical fact). Also you said we cant beat any team that's legit top 20. Not true, as I pointed out.

Advertisement
Boise St. didn't even sniff top 50 ranked classes. Fck out of here telling us that Miami has to be the next Boise.

Golden specials who are all invited to the NFL combine......we are thin as heck at LB, DE, DT, and will likely start either a QB who cannot throw and got embarrassed at the end of last season, or a young guy whose next college football game will be his first. Yes you are right, it sounds like a guaranteed playoff slot next season!

Boise St. didn't even sniff top 50 ranked classes. Fck out of here telling us that Miami has to be the next Boise.
Lol. You can either play stupid or actually be stupid. We ain’t beating Clemson or Alabama or OSU without having an upstart, Boise state-like gameplan/mentality that fundamentally masks weaknesses and accentuates what we do well. Riddle me this, Einstein- can you definitively tell me what we do well on offense? Right. But keep sipping that champagne....

Advertisement
If he had a good QB this past season we had a great shot at the playoffs. Instead he was forced to play Rosier. He won coach of the year for a **** reason. I fully expect the results to be better once we see competent QB play.

We're not that talented.

Don’t tell these n1ggas nothing, Meat. They want to live in la la land. Once we come to grips with the fact that 5* kids ain’t coming in droves anymore, and that our coaches are actually going to have to scheme to do more with less. We need superior coaching to compete. Last year was smoke and mirrors and that’s why we missed on the elite kids. Richt is going to have to COACH HIS *** OFF AND WIN GAMES CONVINCINGLY AGAINST THE VIRGINIAS AND WIN THE GAMES THAT WE SHOULDN’T (CLEMSON)-PERIOD

We're not that talented.

We are good enough to consistently win the coastal. Especially with this class coming in. That's better than the last decade, but it's not good enough. Still, improvement is improvement.

If he had a good QB this past season we had a great shot at the playoffs. Instead he was forced to play Rosier. He won coach of the year for a **** reason. I fully expect the results to be better once we see competent QB play.

Dude. We had a *** TON of turnovers. Take away like 6 of them b1tches and we drop at least 2 more games-EASY. Stop....

Advertisement
Back