The Goal before the season was to Win The Coastal

NVA CANE

All-American
Since we failed to achieve that goal and since we managed to already lose more games in the regular season than last year, I think we can all agree that this season is now a complete failure.

Al Golden should be fired for these failures. In the end, the buck stops at the top and Al Golden is responsible for any and all failures just like he should get the credit for any and all wins.

Time to move on from the Al Golden era. He's just not going to get us where we want to be and where we should be.

Advertisement
This fanbase use to LOL at other school's fans for bragging about conference titles and finishing in the top 5. We out here failing to meet meager goals like winning our division for the 10th year in a row.

Preach.

The season is an absolute failure. Even a very modest goal - winning the pathetic ACC Coastal division - could not be achieved.

Slurpers, you can't blame Randy - These are all of Golden's players.

Slurpers, you can't blame the True Freshman QB - Kaaya has been one of the bright spots on this team all season.

Slurpers, you can't point to Duke being bit by the injury bug - Dude has been healthy and, for the most part, killing it all season and carrying the offense.

At the end of the day, when you critically look at every one of our losses, it has been due to poor coaching.

We had a very achievable goal of winning a poor conference. With a competent coach, we sleepwalk to a Coastal Division title and beat FSU last night.

Time to clean house.

We played 5 decent teams this year if you include Duke (who I don't think is very good).

Result 1-4.

Yeah we should bring Al back for more of this .....

Advertisement
That little "3 game winning streak" we had coming into last nights game may have just set this program back another year or two.

Let's hope we get embarrassed in the last 2 + ****** bowl game. There's nothing left to root for this season.

This fanbase use to LOL at other school's fans for bragging about conference titles and finishing in the top 5. We out here failing to meet meager goals like winning our division for the 10th year in a row.
We even lowered it for him cause we knew how bad he was. In year 4 we should be winning ACC titles. But many of us conceded and set the bar at the Coastal and still he managed to fail to win the worst division in the power 5. Jesus Christ typing that makes me sick.

Advertisement
This season was about having fun and not losing to Florida State by too many points. If you think this staff has fallen short of expectations here in year 4, then you must be some sort of real Miami fan and have no business posting here. *end sarcasm*

The goal was to see marked improvement. We've seen it with the offense (Kaaya), but not much anywhere else.

Who is the replacement?
You have an athletic director that gets paid money to figure that out. I'm not keeping a coach cause I'm scared my next hire won't hit or cause it will cause some upheavel. The status quo cannot remain. You simply cannot lose 4 games (so far) in year four and be allowed to keep your job.

Advertisement
Who is the replacement?
You have an athletic director that gets paid money to figure that out. I'm not keeping a coach cause I'm scared my next hire won't hit or cause it will cause some upheavel. The status quo cannot remain. You simply cannot lose 4 games (so far) in year four and be allowed to keep your job.

That's not how it works.

You don't fire guys without knowing exactly where you want to go, ESPECIALLY with a team that is as talented as we will be next year.

Give me Mark Stoops. Keep Coley.

Let's roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back