The Gatas going after Jordan Cronkrite

Advertisement
you guys said the same thing last November :XvfmlQQ:

Time for the Gators bag man to make an appearance. Don't worry your awesome gator buddies have already said that Dexter sucks and Powell is way better....

Sounds like they need preperation H for the massive amount of butthurt
Powell has been doing real well in practice I expect Dexter to do well in college too. Not to worried about Dexter decision UF will get theirs at RB, we always do.

Yep...you got lucky on powell...

How them gata running backs doing in the league?
I wish them well in the NFL but I dont care too much about how effective they are in the NFL. It is like asking how did Dorsey do in the NFL? I think Canes fans will take the rings over the NFL success. Percy just won a Super Bowl

Did this moron just bring up percys ring ?!? Buddy was injured all year and didn't do **** to earn that ring.

Honestly IDGAF what the Gates do..

That team is a sinking ship and kids realize this. They have lost a ton of recruits.

FSU is our real competition with the remaining recruits. They also seem to be going after more highly ranked OOS kids.

You were saying Dexter was ours "for now." And then, days later, he told UF to GTFO.

So much for that.

That team is a sinking ship and kids realize this. They have lost a ton of recruits.

FSU is our real competition with the remaining recruits. They also seem to be going after more highly ranked OOS kids.

You were saying Dexter was ours "for now." And then, days later, he told UF to GTFO.

So much for that.
Statement still stands he is Miami's for now

Advertisement
I think they took his 3 OVs as being his top 3 which isn't exactly the case. He knows that UFs staff may be out this year so he knows to take it for what it's worth.

I think they took his 3 OVs as being his top 3 which isn't exactly the case. He knows that UFs staff may be out this year so he knows to take it for what it's worth.

Bartow has been known to do that before, as do all other recruiting sites.

So what's his top 3 then?

Time for the Gators bag man to make an appearance. Don't worry your awesome gator buddies have already said that Dexter sucks and Powell is way better....

Powell has been doing real well in practice I expect Dexter to do well in college too. Not to worried about Dexter decision UF will get theirs at RB, we always do.

The gortors are going to suck for years, it's over for them.

Yep...you got lucky on powell...

How them gata running backs doing in the league?
I wish them well in the NFL but I dont care too much about how effective they are in the NFL. It is like asking how did Dorsey do in the NFL? I think Canes fans will take the rings over the NFL success. Percy just won a Super Bowl

Did this moron just bring up percys ring ?!? Buddy was injured all year and didn't do **** to earn that ring.

I'll see your Percy Harvin ring and raise you Ed Reed and Ray Lewis....

That's all you got? Just leave this board

Advertisement

Bartow has been known to do that before, as do all other recruiting sites.

So what's his top 3 then?

He doesn't have one honestly. He's looking at other options and there are about 8 schools getting back in the mix. With him shutting down his recruitment and not visiting other schools this summer because of his commitment hurt him as far as researching other schools.

Think the scenario is Cronk still loves the U. Looking at his options just to play it safe. We will really see what happens with this when we get the final news on Walton reclassification Monday. Still too early. Right now I would say Cane, considering I think Walton gonna end up in 2016.

I hope he goes to florida that kid dont really want to be a cane.... he could take his boy Johnson with him...

269.gif

One thing i didnt really care for with Cronkrite is of the 4 rb's, he is the only one shying aware from competition. however, i still want him here

Advertisement
Token, correct me if I'm wrong, but people keep bringing up Walton but the REAL issue is having Scarlett AND Williams is it not?

Advertisement
Back