The Gatas going after Jordan Cronkrite

D

deleted3746

-JC told Ryan Bartow the Gatas have turned up their efforts with him as Brian White and Travaris Robinson have been reaching out to him

-JC plans to take other visits

-USCe and WVU round out his top 3

SOURCE

Advertisement
Honestly IDGAF what the Gates do..

That team is a sinking ship and kids realize this. They have lost a ton of recruits.

FSU is our real competition with the remaining recruits. They also seem to be going after more highly ranked OOS kids.

Advertisement

That team is a sinking ship and kids realize this. They have lost a ton of recruits.

FSU is our real competition with the remaining recruits. They also seem to be going after more highly ranked OOS kids.
you guys said the same thing last November :XvfmlQQ:

Time for the Gators bag man to make an appearance. Don't worry your awesome gator buddies have already said that Dexter sucks and Powell is way better....

Sounds like they need preperation H for the massive amount of butthurt

Time for the Gators bag man to make an appearance. Don't worry your awesome gator buddies have already said that Dexter sucks and Powell is way better....

Powell has been doing real well in practice I expect Dexter to do well in college too. Not to worried about Dexter decision UF will get theirs at RB, we always do.

Powell has been doing real well in practice I expect Dexter to do well in college too. Not to worried about Dexter decision UF will get theirs at RB, we always do.

You do? What happens to them, cause we don't seem to see them after that. Hope yu'll don't weck Brandon's career. He is a good kid: to good to be a gator.

Advertisement
I dont know why anyone would want to play for a declining program about to lose their head coach. GATA get no more than 7 wins this season. 8 will be extremely fortunate. That will get Muschump fired.

Yep...you got lucky on powell...

How them gata running backs doing in the league?

Advertisement

Yep...you got lucky on powell...

How them gata running backs doing in the league?
I wish them well in the NFL but I dont care too much about how effective they are in the NFL. It is like asking how did Dorsey do in the NFL? I think Canes fans will take the rings over the NFL success. Percy just won a Super Bowl

I hope he goes to florida that kid dont really want to be a cane.... he could take his boy Johnson with him...

Advertisement
So Tim Irvin, Jordan Cronkrite, and Jaquan Johnson all three are leaning towards UF? Package deal?

So Tim Irvin, Jordan Cronkrite, and Jaquan Johnson all three are leaning towards UF? Package deal?

Nobody said that. People going crazy around here lately. We good on Irvin and Cronk. Staff feels good about Jaquan but we must show the play on the field to him.

Staff will be having a talk with Cronk and his family. We lead for right now.

Advertisement
Back