The Future/ Big 3

Advertisement
Is it me or do these young cats seem to play with more of an edge? They also seem to geniunely like each other, they gel more than the older players it seems. Just an observation from today.

Is it me or do these young cats seem to play with more of an edge? They also seem to geniunely like each other, they gel more than the older players it seems. Just an observation from today.
In college football you can’t teach hunger. Kids are on scholarship and they they’re entering the portal in masses. These kids watched Wiggins and pope and Gurvan hall take snaps away from them. I would play with an edge too, considering nearly all of our freshmen’s. (Garcia, Smith, Brinson, LT, George, Kitchen, Troutman, Brown, JW0 and Arroyo) made a play today. They’ve been waiting for just a splash of opportunity. Something tells me they’re going to flash against ACC play too

Advertisement
In college football you can’t teach hunger. Kids are on scholarship and they they’re entering the portal in masses. These kids watched Wiggins and pope and Gurvan hall take snaps away from them. I would play with an edge too, considering nearly all of our freshmen’s. (Garcia, Smith, Brinson, LT, George, Kitchen, Troutman, Brown, JW0 and Arroyo) made a play today. They’ve been waiting for just a splash of opportunity. Something tells me they’re going to flash against ACC play too
Has worsham and Redding entered the portal yet?

2018 recruiting class WR’s.
Pope - now a db
Wiggins - should move to db
Ezzard - transferred
Hightower - transferred

These guys done more in one game then the 2018 class as a whole.

Advertisement
Back