The FSU loss

I went to the darkside after the Kaaya interception and subsequent long TD by Cook. Stopped watching after that knowing we would lose.
Haven't been that sick about a loss in many years. Definite dagger to the Richt era and the program. All momentum has ceased.
!

Advertisement
Considering a lot of people had it chalked up as a loss going into the season, I'm not sure how many could consider it a terrible loss. Even in recent times, it wasn't all that bad.

I'm sure Richt will have plenty of halftime leads over Fisher throughout his Miami career. He just won't have many leads when there's 0:00 left in the 4th quarter.

It's not even on the spectrum of worst losses in UM history.

Wrong. UM was in the top 10 and the highest ranked team in the state. Had a huge opportunity to build momentum going into the stretch run of the ACC for the first time since 2005. Stay in the national news cycle. And UM lost at home to FSU for the seventh straight time in a row. Horrendous, unacceptable loss.

lol so we were going undefeated? most people, including Vegas, thought we were 6-7 this year... we beat 4 schit teams and you morons scream nc. well guess what we're not that. too many dumb dumbs.

Advertisement

Wrong. UM was in the top 10 and the highest ranked team in the state. Had a huge opportunity to build momentum going into the stretch run of the ACC for the first time since 2005. Stay in the national news cycle. And UM lost at home to FSU for the seventh straight time in a row. Horrendous, unacceptable loss.

lol so we were going undefeated? most people, including Vegas, thought we were 6-7 this year... we beat 4 schit teams and you morons scream nc. well guess what we're not that. too many dumb dumbs.

Great analysis!

Great analysis!

thanks

Advertisement
We lost our Super Bowl game unfortunately. And then pulled team's soul, just like every year lately with them.

Advertisement
in 2007 we beat FSU and then lost 4 straight to close the year. stupid narrative.

Were we ranked in the 10 coming off a six game losing streak to FSU?

No we were playing an FSU team starting Xavier Lee. But whatever makes you guys feel better about this absolute disaster.

C'mon Perps it's aiiight meng. It was a nail biter, and could've gone either way. As you stated, endings like that historically belong to FSU. We were due for a little last second luck.

/no way perps other account got band lmao!!

Advertisement
C'mon Perps it's aiiight meng. It was a nail biter, and could've gone either way. As you stated, endings like that historically belong to FSU. We were due for a little last second luck.

/no way perps other account got band lmao!!

Payback for all the wide rights. Those games could have went either way, and missed FG got us the win. Guess this time it our turn to give some away.

its incredible that u can take a look at the whole season and how we played and still say "i can't believe we lost to fsu" lol some of u guys are loco

I disagree.

We haven't had a "worst loss" in program history in quite some time just because of who we've been as a program.
No loss to FSU is acceptable, but the mean prediction around here was 8-10 games.

No one will look back at that game a couple of years from now and say it was a historical loss. Just like we don't see the 2013 game that way. We were 7 games into the season with a #7 ranking in that one.

in 2007 we beat FSU and then lost 4 straight to close the year. stupid narrative.

Were we ranked in the 10 coming off a six game losing streak to FSU?

No we were playing an FSU team starting Xavier Lee. But whatever makes you guys feel better about this absolute disaster.

Nothing will make me feel better about this disaster.

I do agree with you that this is one of the worst losses in modern UM history, if:
1. Your list consists of 100 games or so, or,
2. "Modern" history starts in 2010.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back