"The Franchise" Interview

1jamaicancane

Senior
- Leaning to the big 3 Florida schools so far.
FSU- “They’ve been after me since the spring even though I didn’t play. They (are) on the rise. (Tight ends) coach (Tim) Brewster just came by two, three days ago. We were talking in the office with coach (Cory) Johnson. He was just telling me how everything was about to change over. The new dorms and what not.

Florida- Florida they still talk to me a lot. They haven’t been talking to me as much as Miami. I still like Florida. Florida is still a school of my interest. Just coach T Rob (Travaris Robinson). He’s an awesome, amazing guy. I wouldn’t mind playing for him.”

Miami- “They’ve been showing me major love. They talk to me all of the time and my family members. If I play there it would be close to home. Everybody would get to see me from my neighborhood. I mean it would be a good experience.”

- Will make spring visits starting this weekend. “I want to go to Florida State,” Johnson said. “I’m actually taking a visit tomorrow to Florida for their Junior Day. I was going to visit Alabama, but Florida came and showed a rise so I picked Florida. But I’m going to get out to Alabama and check them out again. I checked them out my ninth grade year.”

- He doesnt have any leaders now. “I really don’t have (any leaders),” Johnson said. “No one is in the lead. Its still neutral. I visit Miami because I’m here. If I was (near) Florida I would visit Florida often.”

- You'll never guess who's on "The Franchise" hardest. “Miami by far,” Johnson said. “(Miami linebackers coach) Micheal Barrow and I talk to Al Golden all the time on Twitter.”

- He also wants to play with another familiar name to us. “Me and Tim (Irvin) are going to play together in college,” Johnson said. “I’ve been talking to him. Miami just visited him yesterday I believe. He likes how they are talking. But he’s going to keep looking

- He may make the decision anytime. “I’m not really sure,” Johnson said. “Whenever I feel like the time is right I’ll make my decision.”

He wants to be a safety in college.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/4-star-Johnson-leaning-instate--174470

Advertisement
We could have the all nickname team in the 2015 class.
Johnson- the franchise
Ridley- Showtime
Burgess Becker- Primetime
Now we just need Tim Irvin to get a cool nickname.

Advertisement
2015 could turn out to be one of the strongest DB classes Miami has put together if all falls into place..

Advertisement
And ppl had him a cane lock... Gonna be an absolute battle for to keep him.

If The Franchise is allowing the use of his brand, and with his skill set he should be able to get him to commit.:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a second I thought you meant the board member Franchise. Glad I was wrong :D

I'd rather have an interview with the board "Franchise."

Like, "Does he really date **** stars?"

How did he get banned from Grassy?

Where does he get his avatars?

Does he really go out with two **** stars at the same time?

Advertisement
Back