The Forgotten man of this class

Advertisement
Coley loves big receivers. This guy fits the bill. Big body and big hands.

I filmed his highschool games and the reason why he was so under the radar his Senior year is bc he dropped every ball thrown to him. They had another wr that was pretty nasty that was a junior. Everyone I heard at all his games was really bummed out on his Senior performance. I will say though they kid has great size but just doesn't have that it factor in my opinion. I hope he proves me wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring in Duper and Clayton and their tennis balls to work with him.

I filmed his highschool games and the reason why he was so under the radar his Senior year is bc he dropped every ball thrown to him. They had another wr that was pretty nasty that was a junior. Everyone I heard at all his games was really bummed out on his Senior performance. I will say though they kid has great size but just doesn't have that it factor in my opinion. I hope he proves me wrong.

I was never high on this kid, he looks like a Basketball player playing football. i hate seeing that. hopefully we can develop into a weapon.

Consider me underwhelmed until the kid does something significant while in UM gear. This staff's fetish for 6'-4" wide receivers continues to mystify me. Its not like any these kids are below the radar. Rather they're known entities who are accurately rated as 3 star recruits. Time will tell, I suppose.

Advertisement
Yeah I wasn't on the bandwagon for Langham but really didn't see enough film... always thought Rudolph was the best overall wide out and Brady has the higher ceiling to be the best wide outs of 2014

Advertisement
Back