The Flops

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miss State flopped last night to stop Ole Miss's momentum on the final drive...Guy limped to the sideline and then smiled and started to run...
Then they scored a TD anyway only to be thwarted by a selfish South Florida **** trying to get himself over at the expense of the team.

Manure’s big red shoes flop around on the sidelines every Saturday.
Oh to have photoshop skills. I'd add big red shoes that squeaked when he stepped to a video of him running on the field.

If the Canes did the flops the NCAA would have a rule banning them by halftime

Naturally you are receiving nothing but deflection. We apparently needed another vehicle to whine about Manny Diaz and the upset defeats.

The flops were the most outrageous sporting theft I've seen in years. They were so far beyond I'm not going to reach for a comparison. At least the soccer versions react to minor contact or almost-contact. These were stare at the bench and wait 20 seconds for a signal. Then react like Fred Sanford and "It's the big one..."

Four times? Seriously? Only someone with complete void in class and integrity would contemplate such tactics. Butch Davis' violations at North Carolina can no longer be questioned, that he insisted on them and signed off on them, nor the extreme likelihood that there were many others there and elsewhere which were successfully cloaked.

I fully agree with the OP's premise. Miami winning that game while flopping 4 times would have been exponentially worse than losing as the opponent disgraced itself with flops. We've had comical threads here regarding worst loss in program history. Oh sure, the world changed once the 2019 Canes shifted from 4 losses to 5.

Nobody cares. We were already irrelevant. I spent Thanksgiving in Orlando. Normally my sister's husband goes out of his way to ridicule the Canes once I show up. He laughed at Feagles' 1 yard punt a couple of years ago at Duke, even thought we won handily. This time he didn't even know about the FIU result. Didn't know at all. We are trembling as if the nation is still fixated on us.

That flop situation will be addressed in the offseason. Fans who didn't see the game and don't know it happened will be reminded of it once subsequent offenders are penalized, and FIU/Butch Davis linked as the lowlifes who pushed it over the edge.

Advertisement
The canes I grew up loving and graduating from would make teams pay for crap like that not be shaken like little girls, happens once shame on u happens again shame on me for not punishing you for doing it and making you afraid to do it again!!!

Manure’s big red shoes flop around on the sidelines every Saturday.
Diaz Clown.jpg

Advertisement
Truth is that we had them reeling and unprepared, and they cheated to get out of bad situations. They are basically free timeout. All teams should use them more often. There are no repercussions, and if you win, well the practice worked.

Advertisement
Back