The flags on njoku

Advertisement
How many times did I say one was during the play and was a dead ball foul?
They march off the penalty during the play and then the dead ball personal foul.

Bro Canes are actually notorious for getting personal fouls and then converting on like 1st and 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u just start following football? One was during the play and one was a dead ball penalty.
Cmon.

Come on man, I have been watch CFB for 35 years and HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM STACK penalties before. Yes we all get that one of them was a dead ball foul but thats not the first time a dead ball foul happened after a in play penalty was called. Someone needs to look that sh$t up in the rule book.

You must have missed the 91 Cotton Bowl then....

Hurricanes Pound Texas, Pile Up The Penalty Yards - philly-archives

"They started their first offensive series with a first down and 40 from their 19 after consecutive personal-foul and unsportsmanlike-conduct penalties resulting from late and out-of-bounds hits on a punt return."

I saw the game but dont remember them stacking those penalties. Thanks for digging for that nugget. Ahh the good ole days

Advertisement
Should be kicked off the team to serve as an example. We have no room for those kind of dumb me guys.

Did u just start following football? One was during the play and one was a dead ball penalty.
Cmon.

Come on man, I have been watch CFB for 35 years and HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM STACK penalties before. Yes we all get that one of them was a dead ball foul but thats not the first time a dead ball foul happened after a in play penalty was called. Someone needs to look that sh$t up in the rule book.

You must have missed the 91 Cotton Bowl then....

Hurricanes Pound Texas, Pile Up The Penalty Yards - philly-archives

"They started their first offensive series with a first down and 40 from their 19 after consecutive personal-foul and unsportsmanlike-conduct penalties resulting from late and out-of-bounds hits on a punt return."

I saw the game but dont remember them stacking those penalties. Thanks for digging for that nugget. Ahh the good ole days

That Cotton Bowl was the first game I saw as a kid from Iowa... and I feel in love with the Canes.

Please don't even get me started on penalties. As they do every year, Georgia Tech's offensive linemen false start on literally every play and it never gets called. Also, somehow they're allowed to chop block but Njoku, who didn't do anything illegal, gets called for a personal foul. As always, the ACC refs were at the top of their game yesterday.

Advertisement
The personal foul for punish the guy standing by the pile...ok you can make an argument that was legit.
But I didn't see a chop block at all. If that's what they call a chop block they should have thrown a flag on the GT receivers every play.

Advertisement
Back