The first CIS podcast call-in show

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

The first Canesinsight podcast call-in show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]352700327[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like that you keep fans on topic and don't give them a completely open forum. Other call-in shows have gone off the rails by not doing the same.

No offense, but that was truly terrible. It had all the components of what makes standard sports talk radio call in shows bad (boring callers with nothing interesting to say providing no actual knowledge or insight), with the added feature of cheesy 70s **** music between each caller.

Yo Pete GREAT Podcast!!! Good idea, it's always good hearing from fellow Canes fans. Can we PLEASE get the D$ podcast before the game??? That dude gets me so fired up. All of my family are Canes fans and I made everyone listen to that podcast because he is so motivational. I was so hype after hearing that and he was on point. The Rock was born last night. The OB was legendary, and I remember many epic games from my childhood in the OB, but from what I heard the Rock was raucous. D$ called it and you can see it with the buzz from the fan base. I love the fact nobody is respecting us because we thrive in that role. In a few years they will have no choice because we will be unstoppable. I grew up in the 80's and 90's and this is the first time I feel we are on our way to how we used to be. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!!! Get ready Canes fam for a **** of a ride back to the top where we belong. Also, is it me or the last podcast with D$ and this one Pete sounds a little tipsy? Either that or he's got that Canes Swag about him now. Maybe both. Either way I love the new Pete.

No offense, but that was truly terrible. It had all the components of what makes standard sports talk radio call in shows bad (boring callers with nothing interesting to say providing no actual knowledge or insight), with the added feature of cheesy 70s **** music between each caller.

I really enjoyed the John Michaels portion but it's a call-in show, it's not supposed to be insightful.

Advertisement
Did anyone ask [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] if he likes stacking L's as much as he does ****s in and around his mouth?

I really enjoyed the John Michaels portion but it's a call-in show, it's not supposed to be insightful.

What's the point then? "How excited are you for Saturday, man?" "Pete, man, I'm so lit for Saturday, man." 40 minutes of that and I'm ready to smash my brain in with an ice pick.

What's the point then? "How excited are you for Saturday, man?" "Pete, man, I'm so lit for Saturday, man." 40 minutes of that and I'm ready to smash my brain in with an ice pick.

Kinda disingenuous to act like that's all the show was. People were talking about the atmosphere of the game, talking about the perception of the team from folks like Finebaum, etc.

It wasn't just "**** it's gonna be so lit breh" but anyways, I would suggest skipping the call-in show next time and saving your brain.

Got a chance to call in and enjoyed thought the overall show was great! Thanks Pete. All real fans follow me on twitter RickyDaPrince

Advertisement

Kinda disingenuous to act like that's all the show was. People were talking about the atmosphere of the game, talking about the perception of the team from folks like Finebaum, etc.

It wasn't just "**** it's gonna be so lit breh" but anyways, I would suggest skipping the call-in show next time and saving your brain.

Pete asked for feedback, so I'm giving feedback.

Advertisement

If it sucked, why did you continue to listen?

If it sucked, why did you continue to listen?

I was counting the number of times Pete said "man."

Advertisement
Back