The First Annual Worst Posters on CIS List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Perps

Senior
Purgatory
1.Meat
Meat brings a truly unique level of stupidity to the table. Meat’s hallmark is creating some idiotic narrative (“South Florida kids are mentally weak”) and then repeating it as if it fact with absolutely nothing to back it up. He ruins nearly every thread he is in and he doesn’t do it intentionally. It happens because he is that dull.
2. Awsi Dooger
One of the biggest blowhards to ever post on Cane boards. He writes ten paragraph posts that a competent writer could do in three paragraphs. Similar to Meat, he has a proclivity to create fake narratives.
3. Ernest T. Bass
Nearly the same poster as Awsi Dooger. Could be the same person.
4. Hoosiercane3 aka losercane3
UF troll who claimed the other day that it was an indisputable fact that Mark Richt had never won a conference title.

The fifth spot will be announced at a later date.

Advertisement
Lol. Ha! CTFU....not laughing at you guy...This place is hilarious sometimes. ***waiting for the comeback. Carryon.

5. [MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION]

Makes a thread calling out posters he doesn't like.

4. Hoosiercane3 aka losercane3
UF troll who claimed the other day that it was an indisputable fact that Mark Richt had never won a conference title.

The fifth spot will be announced at a later date.

LOL! How does he not know how many conference titles our own coach holds??

Not mad at you for calling out posters [MENTION=13099]Tony[/MENTION] Preps, but you have to at least put the @ symbol in front of their handles so they know they've been called out.

Advertisement
Surely this list can't be complete without [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Amazing how this thread is allowed to continue unimpeded but I receive infractions for defending myself from Mods.

Speaking facts quickly gets you hated on here. I get it no one wants to hear the truth.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back