The fire Al Golden show is tommorow on Caneshades

Advertisement
These guys r retarded foreel........I hate the it took gtech crowd to figure this **** out n there's a bunch on this site disguising now like they knew all along. Man after the bowl game should of been the last straw I mean c'mon u can hang till that game. We got raped and proceeded to be raped on national signing day while this ***** was going to Pedo State.

Now these dudes wanna pump they chest, too late bruh will not listen to the clueless fans that took gtech to change there minds. Those fans r part of the problem, they get a new coach and make f a g g out signs of In"Insert coach name" we trust. That's bullshyt we root for miami not the fkin coach, don't give them that light make them earn it. That goes for Butch too, I want results.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was real chinstrappy and FSU suck fest last time I listened.

But I liked the enthusiasm in the vid so I might tune in this time.

At least have some kind of format this time around please.

Advertisement
It was real chinstrappy and FSU suck fest last time I listened.

But I liked the enthusiasm in the vid so I might tune in this time.

At least have some kind of format this time around please.

Butch Davis is his number 2 choice..........negged

These guys r retarded foreel........I hate the it took gtech crowd to figure this **** out n there's a bunch on this site disguising now like they knew all along. Man after the bowl game should of been the last straw I mean c'mon u can hang till that game. We got raped and proceeded to be raped on national signing day while this ***** was going to Pedo State.

Now these dudes wanna pump they chest, too late bruh will not listen to the clueless fans that took gtech to change there minds. Those fans r part of the problem, they get a new coach and make f a g g out signs of In"Insert coach name" we trust. That's bullshyt we root for miami not the fkin coach, don't give them that light make them earn it. That goes for Butch too, I want results.

I mean, better late than never though. I think we are all more frustrated with those people who still think he should keep his job.

Advertisement
Back