The fans deserve a detailed explanation of what Richt's son

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/jon-richt-9-coaches/96288

Alot of good discussion in this locked thread....lulz

Awesome.....my favorite quote is from Gatorhator:

"He was an NFL assistant - not shocked that he's taking a coaching spot here.
Bills have like 200 assistants. This is pure gift at program's expense. Give the kid a job doing something else, something we are limited by rule in numbers. I am trying hard to stay excited about Mark, but this does not help and, except for Kool, the other hires are not that impressive. You tell me that nowhere in the country is there a coach who would take the job and would not benefit this program more than Jon? Mark should be getting the best 9 coached he can, not 8 plus his boy."

I mean its not rocket science, fans been saying it for years: inexperienced coaches have no business here. It's not because they didnt earn it, its bc it leads to disaster every freaking time.

Advertisement
The issue is the father not the son. The son is just a pawn of his old man who calls the shots.

Your all missing the point. If he serves no purpose he's just handcuffing the staff taking up a spot that could be better served as a competent offensive mind.

Good point. We are limited in staff count so Richt, Jr., prevents a person with experience from being there in a position to add that input.

Someone else recently raised this point in another thread...that we have no real brain trust, in essence, on offense, therefore hindering our progress as there aren't enough ideas, from voices of experience, for Richt to draw on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back