The fans deserve a detailed explanation of what Richt's son

Caneadian

Sophomore
does for the offence and how he is qualified, and how much he is making.... Serious. Bowden hired his kid to run the offence and that was the beginning of the end for him. Nepotism has no place in football. I want answers. This was the glaring red light for me when I heard he was hiring his son. I ignored it hoping his son was awesome at QB stuff and offence. I think I was wrong.

Advertisement
I've always wondered that. Richt says he also works with the QBs too right? So wtf does Jon do?

You won't get any explanation. You're either on board or you're not. This is Mark Richt's ship and you're just along for the ride.

Advertisement
Richt, a guy with no energy at this point, is trying to do it all on offense.

I'm depressed that this is the best Richt has to offer at this point in his career. 1990's offense.

Only 1 team in P5 still runs the wishbone, why? Because it's fvckin outdated. Well spread offenses are putting Richt's I-form "pro style" offense out of business too, yet we still run it.

does for the offence and how he is qualified, and how much he is making.... Serious. Bowden hired his kid to run the offence and that was the beginning of the end for him. Nepotism has no place in football. I want answers. This was the glaring red light for me when I heard he was hiring his son. I ignored it hoping his son was awesome at QB stuff and offence. I think I was wrong.

Digging the old world (Canadian) spelling of offence. It just doesn't look right in the states when you see "Defenseman" for Defenceman or in Denny Potvin's case, defenseur

Dang, Islanders lost too tonight...

Digging the old world (Canadian) spelling of offence. It just doesn't look right in the states when you see "Defenseman" for Defenceman or in Denny Potvin's case, defenseur

Haha. Yeah. I was brought up with "offence" even tho sometimes I think I spell it with the s. Weird

Advertisement

ABOSLUTELY.

Start bringing the heat on that Jesus Freak. Everything that is not on defensive side of the ball needs to be under intense scrutiny from here on out.

Advertisement
If he isn't the one calling plays or the main QB coach then who gives a ****. Richt is the guy who needs to answer for the offense not his son who at best is working as a paid intern.

Haha. Yeah. I was brought up with "offence" even tho sometimes I think I spell it with the s. Weird

That's ***. Spell it the American way.

The issue is the father not the son. The son is just a pawn of his old man who calls the shots.

Advertisement
The issue is the father not the son. The son is just a pawn of his old man who calls the shots.

Your all missing the point. If he serves no purpose he's just handcuffing the staff taking up a spot that could be better served as a competent offensive mind.

Does either Richt even break down film of our opponents?

Doesn't seem like it. Seems like he's determined to call a set of plays no matter what, whereas real OC's exploit weaknesses and tendencies of defense's they face.

Your all missing the point. If he serves no purpose he's just handcuffing the staff taking up a spot that could be better served as a competent offensive mind.

ding ding ding! this sums it up. wasting staff positions when you just got fired for not getting it done seems really nonchalant to me.

Advertisement
Back