The Faithful!

Advertisement
It seems the U has found some faithful fans. Even with our short comings it appears about 25 to 30 thousand have been showing up at our games and they are a vocal faithful. I think that's great and I hope and pray that the U figures things out to reward that faithfulness. Pat yourselves on the back, you deserve credit.
Thanks

Its a crying shame that team didn't get more support against a top 10 team at home. If they had that Texas A&M home crowd, Miami would have won
Yes, it’s our fault. We could’ve sent someone out there to cover a Louisville TE

5-10 in the ACC is improvement?

Manny first two years: 11-6
Richt first two years: 12-4
Golden first two years: 8-8
Shannon first two years: 6-10

You see improvement? Business is results-oriented.

No one says “oh we’re getting closer to making sales, we only missed our goals by x percent”.

You make sales. You make money. You win games. That’s results. That’s success. Don’t spin. Win.
You are under estimating how bad Manny recruits are.

Advertisement
You are under estimating how bad Manny recruits are.
I am?

Kam, James Williams, LT, JHH, TVD, George, Restrepo, Rivers, Cooper, (Manny initial commit), Harvey…

All pretty impactful players on our team that without them, we probably go 4-8?

Lol, the board of trustees would fire the CEO in two years EASY if they put in as much resources as they did into helping Mario and he did nothing to separate himself from his predecessors...

Business is all about results. It's like pouring millions into advertising and yet sales are still down.

Nice try though.
But not in football business. It takes more than 2 years to build a lasting power house. We are building. The product this year is way better than last year’s. Next year I expect them to start winning the close games. That’s the next baby step.

Advertisement
Back