The Excitement!!

Advertisement
Image result for can you feel it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we all feel this happen now around 830 ext week (2.5 hrs in)... like I heard DJ Williams say, I just want to see our team compete and bring the fight... lacked that so bad last year

Not yet--I got another work week to slog through and that ***** *** FSU fan that sit behind me is back from PTO.
I found out yesterday a new guy that sits near me is an FSU fan, I immediately start talking **** and let him know his team is ******* trash. He just nodded his head and said “yea, pretty much”. Kinda took the wind out of my sails lol

Advertisement
I found out yesterday a new guy that sits near me is an FSU fan, I immediately start talking **** and let him know his team is ******* trash. He just nodded his head and said “yea, pretty much”. Kinda took the wind out of my sails lol

Yeah? Well my coworker is so embarrassed with what Willie has done to FSU I saw him rocking a Mercer Bears athletics polo last casual friday. I asked him "What the **** is this ****?" and he just played it off like he got the shirt for free or some ****.

Mercer_Bears_logo.svg.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back