Gore wore #21 in the league.
Mallory is wearing #21 right now.
Need I say more?
Didn’t know this. His uncle Rich Alexis, former Washington RB. Therefore, his cousin is Jaden Alexis, a WR recruit who started at Texas and is now at USF.
Mallory has good tutelage learning under Alexis and Mark Ingram. Some similarities with the latter. I’m too young to know about the former, however, I have to assume there are similarities there too.Ok, that's wild. Rich Alexis was a major reason why we didn't go to the national championship in 2000. Dude had like a 50 yard TD in our game.
Second, there's a really good chance Mallory is Miami's leading rusher after FSU.
Not yet but it will be true in time. That time is likely 9/4/27Best RB in the room
He’s got the best vision, which IMO separates himNot yet but it will be true in time. That time is likely 9/4/27Best RB in the room
Have you seen our schedule?He has 289 yards this year.
Is there a world where the kid has 800+ yards this year as a freshman?
Heyyyyyy big head.I would rank him as 3rd or 4th in the RB room. I do not see what everyone else is seeing.
The Evolution of @IndayArtHauzHeyyyyyy big head.
Your point?Have you seen our schedule?