With yesterday’s performance is it safe to say that Congdon has pretty much locked up the starting LG position? That would solidify the left side of the line along with center. I am still not sold on the right side, but not sure about the options? I thought maybe they would put cantwell in at RG to see how he does, but based on other threads he may just sit and wait his turn at LT? I know RG is not his long term position but it’s about putting out the best 5 to get results and we are not there yet. At least they have a ways to go before they have similar chemistry as last year’s team.
We need the OL to be pretty solid if we are going to make a serious run. I like the improvement i saw yesterday compared to last week. Let’s hope the week off will help and we continue to see more improvement. Not being able to get a first down on 3rd and one is not acceptable.