Off-Topic "The Epitome of Unbelievable"

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
180917444_791089885166905_2351065945396719703_n.jpg

Advertisement
Really? You don't believe it even though you were able to take a photo of it, touch and taste it?

Welcome to CanesInstagramSite.

Porst of the year.

Last edited:
Really? You don't believe it even though you were able to take a photo of it, touch and taste it?

Welcome to CanesInstagramSite.

Porst of the year.
I tell ya what F-Boy....since you like to follow me around like a Homosexual...June 26th I'll be at Paradise Camp.....Come run your mouth to me in person you F-ing C*nt....dont be a B*tch....June 26th azzwipe......

Advertisement
I tell ya what F-Boy....since you like to follow me around like a Homosexual...June 26th I'll be at Paradise Camp.....Come run your mouth to me in person you F-ing C*nt....dont be a B*tch....June 26th azzwipe......
someone bring a camera please

cause a headline called "fight between university of miami fans at paradise camp over a discussion on canesinsight" would be perfect promotion for this website.
He won't show.....neither will that troll Go Canes.....just like that azzwipe who said something derogatory towards my GF a few yrs ago...was supposed to meet me in Orlando a few yrs ago (UF game).....(Peter Gibbons)....never showed.....

Advertisement
Noodles weren't even sauced in the pan. No garlic bread or shaved parm in sight. 2/10. We all get really high and overrate food sometimes.
agreed other than the shaved parm, which isnt really required on salty seafood

Advertisement
Advertisement
You making that pasta meal at Paradise Camp?

Cause I'm gonna come see you...and if you ain't serving, we are throwing hands, pal.

Looks good though I prefer mussels in a garlic white wine sauce with crusty bread.

I prefer mussels in paella. Actually, I prefer almost anything in a good paella!

Noodles weren't even sauced in the pan. No garlic bread or shaved parm in sight. 2/10. We all get really high and overrate food sometimes.
Not an Italian Restaurant in America that puts ANY cheese on a Seafood dish....thats pure Blasphemy...Noodles don't have to be "Sauced in a Pan" unless served in a restaurant (this was for me)....

Advertisement
Back