The Epic Failure Has Become Reality

Waffle Honcho

Joaquin said dominate
What if I told you one year ago that we'd miss out on:

Gibson, Wimbush, Lawson, Scarlett, Williams, Cronkrite, Ridley, SBB, Irvin, D Davis, C Davis, Clarington, McFadden, Peete, and Phillips?

That we would have ZERO five star recruits.

That we'd have ONE defensive tackle.

I'm not sure if this recruiting class is more disappointing than a 6-7 season. We are paper thin everywhere at this point. 2015 is already lost.

Advertisement
Anyone following this program with open eyes should have expected a result like this.

Advertisement
Talking strictly pre/post probation here..but this is a recruiting class for the ages. I don't want to go into too much detail because ****, it could wind up being one of our GOAT in 4 years.. Never know. The classes in 96 and 97 were real **** shows compared to what FSU and UF brought in. But they turned out to have some guys on there who are still in the NFL now. (Moss, Wayne, etc...Reed and Morgan as well.)

But at the moment, this is a fail.

1 DT, 2 LB (Only thanks to a last minute 2-star flip from FAU), 2 CB (Only thanks to Redwine flipping at the last minute, 1 RB (Thanks to reclassification), 1 WR, and 0 QB. Just based on numbers alone, this class is a monumental failure. Nice work, staph.

we are in big trouble. Golden has to recruit kids that fit his stupid *** system, those kids don't reside in Sofla. Bartow was correct in his comments to Manny. I don't know why Golden even took the job here if he couldn't use the Sofla talent in his system. He already said he has to recruit a diff. kind of kid, that means kids that don't reside in Sofla. He is the worst coach in college football, it is not close......at all!!

1 DT, 2 LB (Only thanks to a last minute 2-star flip from FAU), 2 CB (Only thanks to Redwine flipping at the last minute, 1 RB (Thanks to reclassification), 1 WR, and 0 QB. Just based on numbers alone, this class is a monumental failure. Nice work, staph.

MASSIVE FAILURE!!

Advertisement
It's just so crazy to think how much talent is leaving South Florida again this year. This job is so f'ing easy.

At this point, hand the keys to Coley as interim coach, can't get any worse.

Is this a really bad joke? Coley is just as bad at what he does as Golden and Onfrio are.

The entire staff is an abomination. They need to be collectively eradicated.

With all the reading between the lines of everything written about the guy, I tend to blame ALL of Coley's failures on Folden. Reread Bartow's Q&A with Manny.

Advertisement

Is this a really bad joke? Coley is just as bad at what he does as Golden and Onfrio are.

With all the reading between the lines of everything written about the guy, I tend to blame ALL of Coley's failures on Folden. Reread Bartow's Q&A with Manny.

I agree, Golden makes Coley call a certain type of game, he wants him to run a slow paced, run heavy offense. We could have opened it up so much more last year.

Advertisement

Sorry brother...but FSU didn't give him what he wanted (playcalling duties) for a reason. He was on their staff to recruit...but you can't recruit on a losing team. He can't be your "OC".

That's beyond awful

Advertisement
Back