The End

If I ever walked away from Hurricane football, my guess is that I'd walk away from UM Basketball as well.

Keep in mind that Coach L is 147 years old. He likely wont be around much longer. If the baseball head coaching hire is indicative of AD Rad's head hunting prowess, then UM basketball is soon to be in a world of hurt.

I’m not saying walk away from football. And the culture of basketball is totally different… L wouldn’t let Rad ***** up his succession because he wants the program to be his legacy and has got it in a place to sustain success. The big $$$ also recognizes what they have in basketball with what L has built. Last years tournament was huge for the basketball program inside the power structure of the university.

As far as football I think, sadly, this is who MC is and I’m not sure what the school can really do about it in the next couple years.

Advertisement
We could’ve had Freeze and none of this would’ve been an issue. He could’ve had this team 6-0.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

The gap between our coaches and UNC’s coaches was plain to see tonight. UNC is a powerhouse program right now and I don’t see us bridging that divide anytime soon. We have amateurs in charge that lack intelligence and experience. We are a decaying program.
Absolutely taken to the woodshed as far as half time adjustments....on both sides of the ball...

Lol, the school doesn't care about the program. They voluntarily threw away the best program in the country 20 years ago.
the new people in charge care only when their guy is in - thats why only Mario would get the Columbus circle jerk support and not any other coach.

The gap between our coaches and UNC’s coaches was plain to see tonight. UNC is a powerhouse program right now and I don’t see us bridging that divide anytime soon. We have amateurs in charge that lack intelligence and experience. We are a decaying program.
Drake mate is gone next year and they will go 7-5

Advertisement
Very few people care about basketball, baseball, tennis, etc. Just look at the TV numbers.

I only watch UM football. The only basketball game I watched last year was watching us lose to UCONN in the final 4, and I was bored most of the game.

Basketball isn’t a consolation prize for sucking at football. One has nothing to do with the other for 95% of the fanbase and alumni who only care about football such as myself

I guess the best bet is mario recruits his *** off the next couple years and leaves a stacked roster for the next coach who can hopefully coach them up better

thats my only hope. Be like John Cooper for OSU. His teams were stacked but he always lost to Michigan and 5-9 in bowl games lol

Decaying?
We’re long past that.
We’re dead, buried, decayed, turned into fertilizer and forgotten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back