The end of the season can't come fast enough

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
It's very hard to watch. Everything about this team says Al Golden. We are playing a 3-5 Virginia team and all I see is Al Golden's influence......Pure Mediocrity.

CLEAN HOUSE......... Everybody has to go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I sorta agree we already got the coach fired so let's support the players. May be hard to watch but watching my Canes are better than not.

We can't be picky. We got Golden fired and still have an empty stadium. It's not pretty football but if you can't support the team right now then don't watch. These players have no coach but they are getting through these games. Any win is a bonus right now.

Advertisement
Its Dorito. We can't be successful with that defense.....at all. The ease with how teams continue to torch is really mind boggling

Advertisement
Yea those wanting to lose and for the season to end can go somewhere with that BS. Canes for life! No matter what!

Even in victory I just can't stand N'nofrio's defense. I cannot wait to see my favorite football team run something, anything, different on defense.

Advertisement
It's very hard to watch. Everything about this team says Al Golden. We are playing a 3-5 Virginia team and all I see is Al Golden's influence......Pure Mediocrity.
CLEAN HOUSE......... Everybody has to go!

Take it easy on yourself. Go. Leave and take you and your ugly and offensive avatar for a vacation of this site until the New Year. Que sera sera

I can't imagine the new coach wouldn't want to clean house especially if it is a high profile guy.

Yes, but you should keep the Interim Coach, and even give him a raise! That is what Urban Meyer did. Urban took over a team that had very good players, athletes, and dudes with character & attitude. The interim coach turned position coach greatly helped the transition to excellence that Urban was trying to foster to his team. ...and the rest is history.

I can't imagine the new coach wouldn't want to clean house especially if it is a high profile guy.

Schit Storm................Larry Scott Sucks too! He should have fired or reassigned Dorito!

Art Kehoe has to go too

Advertisement
Back