The Elephant in the room

Liberace died in 1987, you're dating yourself.

My father once told me that Elvis got the idea of wearing costumes from Liberace. Stage costumes are a tax deductible business expense, a suit was not.
I appreciate the comedic critique, but the younger people know Lee from that crazy HBO movie with Michael Douglass from a few years ago.

Advertisement
The surprise is N’Kosi suspended for publicly wearing Bubba Baxas girlfriends wet panties for a mask

I appreciate the comedic critique, but the younger people know Lee from that crazy HBO movie with Michael Douglass from a few years ago.
Was it that popular? Now Elton John, people would know.

Advertisement
This could be my morning J talking but level with me here... what has to be on your mind to invite a elephant in your room bro? I don’t even like my dog in my room
tenor.gif

Advertisement
thought this was another Paranos' lady thread. Nevermind.

My father once told me that Elvis got the idea of wearing costumes from Liberace. Stage costumes are a tax deductible business expense, a suit was not.

Who's gonna tell the ladies ?

Advertisement
I appreciate you allowing me that option, but that honor is only bestowed upon a very select few depraved and deranged mongoloids that have no redeeming social value.
What can I say? I'm a problem solver.

* I don't think the list of people ignoring me is that exclusive though.

Advertisement

The fact you know when he died is the attention grabber.
Just kidding.......Lol

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back