The Ducks are Quacking....

Serious, the silence surrounding Lane Kiffin is intriguing. Was the overnight flight by Mario last weekend not only to see his Mother, but also to tell the UM
thank you, but No Thank You. Could Lane Kiffin be the actual front runner for the UM job.

Signed,

Peruche
Man I hope so!

#lanetrain.

Advertisement
lane kiffin fist pump GIF

I mean are we trusting a guy who is using the narrative that Miami doesn’t care and Miami doesn’t have money and etc that they didn’t even know about until gameday pointed it out? I mean come on. Everybody is tight lipped here for a reason and obviously they feel they are going to get him. If he decides to stay so be it i just see it as being fairly obvious what is going on here in the minds of JF and the BOT
They all have the same talking points. My favorite is how irrelevant we are as they are screaming in caps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're an Oregon fan, that's a solid take. In fact, the reasons for staying at Oregon make logical sense, and certainly Mario has factored that in. What the Oregon poster left out are the intangible reasons to leave, the emotional pull, and the knowledge that Mario will be able to recruit and win big at Miami also. The QB room at Miami gives him a huge head start also. While it may surprise them, it won't surprise us if he comes here outside of the fact that we have historically had buffoons running our athletic department and BoT.

Advertisement
If you're an Oregon fan, that's a solid take. In fact, the reasons for staying at Oregon make logical sense, and certainly Mario has factored that in. What the Oregon poster left out are the intangible reasons to leave, the emotional pull, and the knowledge that Mario will be able to recruit and win big at Miami also. The QB room at Miami gives him a huge head start also. While it may surprise them, it won't surprise us if he comes here outside of the fact that we have historically had buffoons running our athletic department and BoT.
Mario has factored it in. He'll be on the hot seat for anything less than a playoff birth next year.

Advertisement
Back