THE DOWNLO w/MIDLO. Canes & college football stuff. 11/12/23

1599583668171.png

1599583709598.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing that will serve King well (or help him to survive OL) is his quickness. Young man has some torque in that first gear.

When you watch his running plays, the cadence he generates during the first few steps are what makes it all go.

Advertisement
This quote from Coach Stroud is 🔥🔥🔥🔥... especially the part about Phillips running like a safety at 270lbs.

According to defensive line coach Todd Stroud, Phillips has elite athleticism at defensive end.

“I would put Jaelan Phillips in the 99th percentile of any player I’ve ever coached as far as physical attributes,” Stroud said. “He weighs 270 pounds right now and he runs like a safety. His ability to run, jump, and twitch is exactly what you want at that position. The athlete meets the hype.”
:grinch:

Advertisement
just saw on the 24/7 site that the game was on ESPN.Did they add it since the Bucks lost???

Still listed as ACCN on ESPN schedule.
was just reading one of the post you had and at the end it was listed on ESPN..maybe that was an error.

I Saw where a lot of guys on here were looking for a place to watch it cause they didn't have the ACCN.It doesn't effect me either way but I was hoping all of us could see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back