The Don

Chaney and Rooster need to see 75% of the snaps.
Or more. Appreciate Cam for past, but see Chaney and Rooster as next level. Chaney has the strength to really grind and his receiving ability has been a pleasant surprise. Love some Rooster, too.

Advertisement
That was the fourth down play. I haven't rewatched but the screen play to Chaney went incomplete because Kosi got immediate pressure in his face, if he had calmly laid the ball out so Chaney could have caught it there was nobody there to tackle him. Probably a TD.

I can't remember if that was during the last set of downs, or maybe that was from the drive before. It was still late 4th quarter. I should probably refer to the "Upon Further Review" thread to see when exactly that play happened.

I should probably stop thinking about these near miss plays LOL. I still agonize over Costa missing a wide open Taj Johnson at the end of the 95 OBC vs Nebraska.
Gotcha... Thanks for clarifying...

I think Lashlee is going to be calling Chaney's number a lot next year with our OL finally coming together, . Cam finally looked like a top RB in the bowl game, but had disappeared for much of the season. I see those two taking the bulk of the carries, but all 4 guys getting reps. Which is why I can't see Burns staying if he has any interest in seeing the field. But who knows there, he may have already moved on from football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gurley had 1300 yards his freshman year.
Gurley was the feature back behind a beast o-line, with a full off-season to train, who had a full year to put up stats against some ****** teams (cupcake games).

Gurley was the feature back behind a beast o-line, with a full off-season to train, who had a full year to put up stats against some ****** teams (cupcake games).

I’m excited about Don. Just don’t want to see the “Chaney’s a bust” when he’s not rushing for 1300 his junior year

Advertisement
Back