The Don

Advertisement
If Kosi hadn't panicked and hit Chaney on the screen at the end of the game his receiving #'s would have been even better. He really looks the part of a big-time back and I'm excited to watch him grow as a player.

Advertisement
If Kosi hadn't panicked and hit Chaney on the screen at the end of the game his receiving #'s would have been even better. He really looks the part of a big-time back and I'm excited to watch him grow as a player.
That was definitely looking like it would've been a TD

200.gif

Advertisement
You preaching to the choir bro.. I been tryna tell em, with 40 times, track times, etc.. but on here rooster get more clout I guess cuz he committed later and his coach post on here, idk..
This was before they both got to a college strength and conditioning program.

Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019

An Under Armour All-American, Knighton has been clocked in the high 4.4's in the 40 yard dash. That's rare air in terms of speed, and Knighton plays to that time on the field.Nov 28, 2019

He aint rooster sooo..
We just saw with UNC how a 2 back system can work. Williams and Carter both did well, Carter is 5'8 199 more speed and Williams 5'10 220 for power. Jaylen is 5'10 190 and Chaney 5'10 210, by the time they are Juniors we could be looking at the same production numbers, grant it if only the line creates some holes.

Maybe you're talking about a different play but wasn't the screen at the end to Redding???

Advertisement
This was before they both got to a college strength and conditioning program.

Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019

An Under Armour All-American, Knighton has been clocked in the high 4.4's in the 40 yard dash. That's rare air in terms of speed, and Knighton plays to that time on the field.Nov 28, 2019
Chaney has that Derrick Henry speed where he is just big AF and as he starts moving you are like oh **** and try to giddy up to catch him. Knighton is quicker and has better start and stop acceleration which is why it looks faster on the field.

Excited to have them both on the team and excited to have Cam come back next year as well. If we do not get a portal WR and the young guys are still not quite there Lash needs to get creative to get both TEs and more than 1 RB on the field together.

Advertisement
Hopefully staff doesn’t mess this up and keep Harris in over these 2 youngins all season. But not holding my breath

Maybe you're talking about a different play but wasn't the screen at the end to Redding???
That was the fourth down play. I haven't rewatched but the screen play to Chaney went incomplete because Kosi got immediate pressure in his face, if he had calmly laid the ball out so Chaney could have caught it there was nobody there to tackle him. Probably a TD.

I can't remember if that was during the last set of downs, or maybe that was from the drive before. It was still late 4th quarter. I should probably refer to the "Upon Further Review" thread to see when exactly that play happened.

I should probably stop thinking about these near miss plays LOL. I still agonize over Costa missing a wide open Taj Johnson at the end of the 95 OBC vs Nebraska.

Advertisement
Back