The Don will be on SVP and Russilo at 3:30

Advertisement
RECAP

what's the feel of his team like? a process oriented team, not worried about anything external

on Morris's status? not 100% but throwing the ball well & shifting weight..doing all the lil things

on team's identity? opportunistic n smarter team on defense, not beating themselves...some offensive struggles but making strides to get back to '12 status

fans' frustration with younger players not playing?(was a stupid question) "idk i don't read outside sources" (mentions Coley AQM & Artie progress)

on thoughts of NCAA reducing PSU punishment? doesn't affect his his thoughts, no reaction ...pretty much "out of the loop" with that situation...it's therapeutic to be in season, no distractions n can just focus on football

on making spring games vs FCS schools? thinks it's a great idea n is in favor of making every single game account..should have an RPI like basketball

Advertisement
RECAP

fans' frustration with younger players not playing?(was a stupid question) "idk i don't read outside sources" (mentions Coley AQM & Artie progress)

Did they really ask that completely made up question???

what fans are "frustrated" about younger players not playing? smh ESPN trying to come up w/ ways to throw dirt on Miami. GTFOH.

Advertisement
RECAP

Did they really ask that completely made up question???

what fans are "frustrated" about younger players not playing? smh ESPN trying to come up w/ ways to throw dirt on Miami. GTFOH.

After listening, the question was: Is it possible the fans are upset that the young players aren't playing as much.

Advertisement
Back