The Difference Between a Winner and Loser

The difference is a supporting, turn-your-back-on-crime police department.
There is some truth to this. If the roles were reversed we would have AQM, EJ, Gianni Paul, Gabe Terry, Olsen, etc. and they would be without Winston, PJ Williams, Carlos Williams, Jesus Wilson, etc.

I'm having trouble finding who is at fault there. Care to clarify Einstein?

Advertisement
This game was lost on a handful of plays. I can't sit hear and blame the staff. Those TO by the TEs killed us. Barrios dropped a TD. Missed extra point and FG. I am not a Golden fan but this loss is not on the staff

They turned it over three times and Ermon Lane dropped a wide open touchdown. That excuse is irrelevant its part of the game that you cant always control. What you can control though is coaching. Ive never seen such a ****** 2nd half of play calling ever from any staff

This game was lost on a handful of plays. I can't sit hear and blame the staff. Those TO by the TEs killed us. Barrios dropped a TD. Missed extra point and FG. I am not a Golden fan but this loss is not on the staff

They turned it over three times and Ermon Lane dropped a wide open touchdown. That excuse is irrelevant its part of the game that you cant always control. What you can control though is coaching. Ive never seen such a ****ty 2nd half of play calling ever from any staff

What plays would you of called differently in the 2nd half

We had 17 runs 17 passes...
Big play turned into a fumble???

They turned it over three times and Ermon Lane dropped a wide open touchdown. That excuse is irrelevant its part of the game that you cant always control. What you can control though is coaching. Ive never seen such a ****ty 2nd half of play calling ever from any staff

Youza soft serve ice cream *** ngiha.

Advertisement

He was conservative as can be in the second half. Walford was killing Fsu in the first half why didnt we get him the ball in the 2nd half? Kaaya had 225+ yards and 2 tds in the first half and we came out running the ball non stop. Golden was playing the 2nd half trying not to loose instead of keeping the foot on the pedal.

We didnt come out running in the 2nd half?..... We passed on first down in all of our druves what are you watching?

Ridiculous statement. Unreal.

Advertisement
Back