The development of D. Crawfotd at RB

5Ringz

Thunderdome
Nothing short of amazing. Granted the kid is a natural athlete but wow the kid looks like he's been playing the position all thru high school and college.

Kid was going to Michigan as a QB most likely and everybody else recruited him as a DB....... including us.

This staff and their development of these kids is top notch.

Dallas is blocking. ... picking up the blitz.... running downhill at the goal line. ..... hitting the edges and cutting upfield...... everything.

Imagine what this staff will do to a natural RB in Gus Bus..scary

Advertisement
Nothing short of amazing. Granted the kid is a natural athlete but wow the kid looks like he's been playing the position all thru high school and college.

Kid was going to Michigan as a QB most likely and everybody else recruited him as a DB....... including us.

This staff and their development of these kids is top notch.

Dallas is blocking. ... picking up the blitz.... running downhill at the goal line. ..... hitting the edges and cutting upfield...... everything.

Imagine what this staff will do to a natural RB in Gus Bus..scary

Turn him into a DB?

I like the kid and was really impressed by his td in the second half. Had no hole but somehow found his way into the endzone.
But can't we just wait till he plays against actual competition before we anoint him?

I like the kid and was really impressed by his td in the second half. Had no hole but somehow found his way into the endzone.
But can't we just wait till he plays against actual competition before we anoint him?

You must be new.

Who is anounting him?

I'm just saying he went from not having a position to a sold backup RB

Advertisement
Must be, no is anointing anyone, they are "just trying to get better everyday"

I've stopped reading and listening to interviews of our coaches and players because of the quoted part above. Same...*******..**** is said over and over. I guess it is better than getting ammo for memes from your team.

And there's the **** in the punch bowl. Didn't take long. Any time anyone says anything positive about a UM player or UM, the dipshyts feel the need to **** on it.

Advertisement
I'll take Crawford for what he is at this point in the season. He's our best option at the goal line. He has given us production where others have not. If something changes......

And there's the **** in the punch bowl. Didn't take long. Any time anyone says anything positive about a UM player or UM, the dipshyts feel the need to **** on it.

Shocking, but happens all the time, like Al says, "your with us or not". Dallas Crawfords development and growth has turned him into a real player who is only going to get better, that should be obvious to any cane fan.

Dallas is a football player. I would have liked to have seen what he could do at Safety because he's a nasty tackler on STs and has a real nose for the football and great hands. But he's doing a nice job as a backup RB. He's a real team dude and a credit to UM. This is the kind of lockerroom guy that you build championship teams with.

P.S. He can really throw the football, so get ready to see a gadget play with him at some point if we need a boost in a game.

Advertisement

Shocking, but happens all the time, like Al says, "your with us or not". Dallas Crawfords development and growth has turned him into a real player who is only going to get better, that should be obvious to any cane fan.

FartyMarty needs to see him single-handedly dismantle Alabama before he's ready to give any credit.

"He's good!"

"**** you! Stop crowning him! Take your orange and green glasses off!"

"I just said I think he is better than we hoped he would be this early in his career."

"How do you know?! He isn't a starter yet and we don't have any real body of work to judge him on yet!"

"I'm just.."

"ASDLKFDJFNEOFANDKJFN!!!!"

QOUTE: If everyone keeps worrying about when we get to the destination, they are going to miss the journey. -Me. I just ******* said it right now.

He did make something out of nothing a few times, which is great. But that underscores a persistent unresolved problem: our OL is still not pushing DLs back in short yardage situations. Have to get this fixed, either schematically or otherwise, ASAP.

Advertisement
Dallas is a football player. I would have liked to have seen what he could do at Safety because he's a nasty tackler on STs and has a real nose for the football and great hands. But he's doing a nice job as a backup RB. He's a real team dude and a credit to UM. This is the kind of lockerroom guy that you build championship teams with.

P.S. He can really throw the football, so get ready to see a gadget play with him at some point if we need a boost in a game.

Sharp minds think alike, more love for the guy, and he has 5 or 6 TD's. For whatever reason neither Duke nor Gus got it in the end zone, 4th down bring Dallas in for 6.

Classy guy.
Learn to read. My first two sentences were positive and then I just raised a question in the third.
Reading comprehension is a good thing.

Classy guy.
Learn to read. My first two sentences were positive and then I just raised a question in the third.
Reading comprehension is a good thing.

I think people took exception to your description of him being anointed. Thread was about player development not anointing anyone

I have known DC for a while..its his vision and FB smarts..he is not he fastest or the strongest...kinda like Ed Reed...he just loves the game and would punt and drive the bus if he had too

Advertisement
Back