The D'Eriq King Story

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
For those who didn't get to watch Gameday, here was the segment on King. I know a lot of people thought King quit on his team and redshirted, but it was actually the coach that forced him to redshirt and put him on the scout team.

Below is the picks by the gameday crew and Bill Murray (son is assistant basketball coach at Louisville)

Advertisement
08263D35-F828-49F4-8776-D004F1A5AC3C.jpeg

Advertisement
I have a ton of admiration for this young man. I wish nothing but the best for him.

Advertisement
King is what you expect from a Texas baller. U of Houston has gotten a lot of issues going on that is being swept under the rug.

I think over the next 2-3 games we as UM fans are all going to truly appreciate just how lucky UM is to have had King transfer.
Lucky and good in all sincerity because Manny is a **** of transfer-recruiter.
I’d like to pat myself on the back and bump my own prediction.
1 down
next is FSU and then the true test

Is anyone else a bit disappointed they didn't give King a chance on 1st down by the goal line in the 1st half? It would have been nice to break that Tebow record.

Advertisement
Is anyone else a bit disappointed they didn't give King a chance on 1st down by the goal line in the 1st half? It would have been nice to break that Tebow record.
It seems like UL really sold out to shut down King's running game. And that did not work out well for them overall.

Advertisement
Back