The Definition Of Swagger...

Advertisement
I'm not sure what you're arguing here. Are you arguing against having a better football team? We've only represented the Coastal in the ACC championship game once.
We’ve had the better team for a long time and gotten nothing. Something is missing. Maybe that’s swagger is what I’m wondering.

Advertisement
Greg Jones was a big man, too, but no man stands a chance against a pack of hungry, swarming alpha's with an intent to steal your will to continue the fight.

Bring back that feeling, Manny.
There’s like 18 form tackles in that photo alone.

Greg Jones was a big man, too, but no man stands a chance against a pack of hungry, swarming alpha's with an intent to steal your will to continue the fight.

Bring back that feeling, Manny.

He gave us **** in the 2002 game.

Defense was itching to put the hat on him.

Advertisement
Sooo.. you’d rather have Pitts team. Lol. It’s coaching and dare I say.. swagger?

No. I'm just tired of hearing all this we have more talent than them nonsense. It's been going on for 15 years. Irvin himself once said swagger was earned on the field. And until we start playing like it, we have no right to claim we're a better team, have swagger, or whatever is the slogan of the day.

As an aside, have you ever hear of "Speak softly but carry a big stick".

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ve had the better team for a long time and gotten nothing. Something is missing. Maybe that’s swagger is what I’m wondering.
No, that's been one of the problems the last decade and a half. Swagger doesn't come from putting a Canes uni on. It comes from knowing you're going to destroy the other team before the game even kicks off and then going out and kicking their *** as expected. We start doing that, then we can start acting with swagger again. But until we actually see that level of PLAY from our Canes on game days again, I don't want to hear that **** word. Swagger surely isn't jumping up and down on an opponent's logo and talking sh-t only to get our asses pushed in once the game starts.

Advertisement
Our players since 2004 didn't realize you have to put the work in.our play reflected the lazy workouts they had.they didn't understand the work it took to be a champion they rode on the backs of those who created the Miami standard.instead of creating their own legacy.inept he's and assistants didn't help either.fans here need to give Diaz time to get Miami back to that standard.gonna take season or two get the ineptness the last 15 year s exercised out of here.

Advertisement
Back