The Defensive backfield

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Seems T-Rob will be a DB/S coach and DVD will cut his teeth/recruit under him unless I missed something?? I'm pretty drunk already, that is a legit qualifier...

Our S position is set with returning players and already signed recruits but WTF do we do with CB?

Do we full court press T. Dawson to join our current 5 and hopefully TS? Is there anyone on the team who could make a move to help? Hall and Martell are about to get left behind, why the *** not? Is there another recruit T-Rob/DVD can snag?? Can they make a CB out of a tremendous athlete in Curtis?

This is not a *****-a-lot thread, looking for solid opinions and discussion.

Advertisement
Seems T-Rob will be a DB/S coach and DVD will cut his teeth/recruit under him unless I missed something?? I'm pretty drunk already, that is a legit qualifier...

Our S position is set with returning players and already signed recruits but WTF do we do with CB?

Do we full court press T. Dawson to join our current 5 and hopefully TS? Is there anyone on the team who could make a move to help? Hall and Martell are about to get left behind, why the *** not? Is there another recruit T-Rob/DVD can snag?? Can they make a CB out of a tremendous athlete in Curtis?

This is not a *****-a-lot thread, looking for solid opinions and discussion.
It's one or the other with T. Dawson & Tyrique Stevenson. We have 1 scholarship left for this cycle as has been stated innumerable times on this site. Stevenson makes the most sense by far since we have missed on so many CB recruits the past few years. We need an immediate upgrade at the position this coming season.

Advertisement
Back