The Db’s

brock

All-American
Shout out to them man. All of them balled tonight even delaney. Dean looked good when he got in as well. Want to see him get more reps.
Redwine overall played a really good game. Young was lock down to tonight outside of one play. He got thrown at like 8 times and only gave up 28 yards on one play. Bandy was fantastic! Jaquan Johnson was solid as well. It wasn’t a good game for Michael Jackson imo. Missed several tackles and looked weak in that area

Rumph is really developing young and bandy...

Advertisement
Brock, I think tonight showed that the DBs weren't at fault as much for the early game performances, moreso that it was on Diaz. Tonight the guys were put in a position to excel and excel they did.

Brock, I think tonight showed that the DBs weren't at fault as much for the early game performances, moreso that it was on Diaz. Tonight the guys were put in a position to excel and excel they did.

True, been saying it the alignments were definitely off the first 2 games .

Advertisement
Young got smoked (vertical) a couple times tonight. I still think he's our best CB though.
And none of our DB's have shown any ball skills thus far.

Advertisement
Young got smoked (vertical) a couple times tonight. I still think he's our best CB though.
And none of our DB's have shown any ball skills thus far.

**** coach. That’s harsh. But true. They’ve got to turn their head and make a play. Think we’ll see that against state s this game was a confidence booster for the secondary. They needed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been very critical of Redwine play but I gotta give him some props tonight. Probably the best game I've seen him play.

Advertisement
I wanna see more of Dean and less of Mike Jackson... Dean stood out in terms of his speed and coverage ability

Trajan Bandy is a beast... if Diaz keeps allowing Dee Delaney to play in a way that suits his skillset, he will be back to being considered a 2nd-3rd 3rd pick before the season is over.

Advertisement
Our DBs do a great job of being in position. They candefeinatley cover. Now they need to find the ball.
With the positioning they have we could be on record pace for picks if they did.

The DBs are doing all they can to keep up in man. They still need development to find the ball at the last second. Right now they just do the job by getting their hands up when they see the receiver getting set to make a catch

Advertisement
Back