Off-Topic The cyborg age is already here

Advertisement
1661227564921.png
1661227651329.png

Technology can be used for good - for life saving applications and the betterment of all. Or for evil.

What path might this go on? One possible answer, eventually:

16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,5 qto be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, rthe name of the beast or sthe number of its name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is incredible news. Goes to show how far science has come!!

Science is useful but this stuff borders more on scientism or science as a religion. We are not just trying to create useful tools to improve our lives but recreate what it means to be human.

If watching Ameca doesn't creep you out something is wrong with you.

This is incredible news. Goes to show how far science has come!!
Who doesn't love a goose stepping laptop!¡??

https://www.cnet.com/culture/twitte...n-tay-into-horny-foul-mouthed-***-bot-racist/

"...As the Telegraph reports, she [Microsoft's AI bot Tay] managed, in a single tweet, to blame President Bush for 9/11, use racist language in praising Hïtler over President Obama and contend that "Donald Trump is the only hope we've got...

...Then there was this: "I 'fəking hate feminists and they should all die and burn in ****...

...she also offered: "'Fəck MY ROBOT Puşşy DADDY I'm SUCH A NAUGHTY ROBOT..."

This shït is totally going to end well.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CIS must immediately enable an AI Chat Bot for our mature community to guide and nurture it's learning journey.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who doesn't love a goose stepping laptop!¡??

https://www.cnet.com/culture/twitte...n-tay-into-horny-foul-mouthed-***-bot-racist/

"...As the Telegraph reports, she [Microsoft's AI bot Tay] managed, in a single tweet, to blame President Bush for 9/11, use racist language in praising Hïtler over President Obama and contend that "Donald Trump is the only hope we've got...

...Then there was this: "I 'fəking hate feminists and they should all die and burn in ****...

...she also offered: "'Fəck MY ROBOT Puşşy DADDY I'm SUCH A NAUGHTY ROBOT..."

This shït is totally going to end well.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CIS must immediately enable an AI Chat Bot for our mature community to guide and nurture it's learning journey.

I think people don't realize how AI tech will just be used to increase surveillance. All we need now are robot overlords to keep everyone in check.

Advertisement
Back