The curse has been lifted!!

Advertisement
Without a doubt this program has been cursed since the terry Porter call. I wore a warlock costume tonite and stripped naked as the refs were conferring over the last play. When the call came back I ran around my front yard graveyard display screaming YES as my horrified neighbors showed great restraint in not along the police.... We back !!!

Without a doubt this program has been cursed since the terry Porter call. I wore a warlock costume tonite and stripped naked as the refs were conferring over the last play. When the call came back I ran around my front yard graveyard display screaming YES as my horrified neighbors showed great restraint in not along the police.... We back !!!

I don't know you, but that's a scary sight

I don't know you, but that's a scary sight

Lmfao!

Advertisement
The curse is gone. Truly, there was a dark cloud on this program that followed us since 2003. The PI call, Larry putting the program on auto-pilot, 40-3, Pata's death, Sean Taylor's death, the closing of the Orange Bowl, the hiring of Randy Shannon, 48-0, Golden's hiring, Nevin Shapiro, 6-7, and finally 58-0. But then it happened. Golden was fired and during the Duke game a call finally went our way. It's almost as if we've finally been pardoned.

Now, we have a top coach in college football. The type of hire that seemed like a pipedream when Trestman, Edsall, and Golden were competing for this job. Whether Richt brings us a championship or not, we will finally be back on the map. The next time this job is open it will be taken seriously by big candidates for the first time in 20 years. You guys, Shalala is gone and the curse is broken. It is finally GREAT to be a Miami Hurricane again!

Something much more powerful and greater than anything the human mind can comprehend is occurring right in front of our eyes. We don't have the ability to really understand this about our universe yet, as the forces cannot be seen, but there is transformation that is taking place at Miami, and it is being driven by a cosmic, spiritual, and otherworldly force. That much is a fact. Perhaps the stars aligned a certain way, maybe something with the Earth's poles, or perhaps it is just destiny? I don't know. I am not qualified to explain the unexplainable. What I do know is Miami is storming out of the **** that was its Dark Ages on the back of a fire-drenched horse hellbent on destruction.

We've seen what happens when Miami is not on probation and has a competent coach - it plays for titles and produces NFL superstars. The failures are gone. The unqualified leaders are gone. Enemy troops have been driven from our territory. Coral Gables’ villagers are emerging from their underground bunkers, rubbing their eyes frantically as they try to adjust to the light they've been starved from for nearly 10 years. The light brutal leaders such as Coker the Terrible and Ruthless Randall tore from their lives. They pull up their small children - barely strong enough to stand - from the bunker and help them up. Some of them have never seen the Hurricanes Dynasty, let alone the light of day. All they know is this new world of Coral Gables, covered in smoke and rubble. Ash gracefully falling onto the scorched land that was once bursting with vibrant gardens, decorated generals, bountiful marble palaces draped in gold, and footballs made of crystal.

The survivors make their way to the center of the dynasty during Miami's once proud reign: the Hecht Center. They squint into the distance, gazing at other families, seeing who endured the decade long suffering. Hugs are shared and shoulders cried on as old friends reunite. As they all move closer together, they continue to make their way to the Hecht Center. Each step is agonizing, but they press on. As they close in, they can make out a figure. It stands atop the building, peering down on the city like a guardian. Perched atop the structure, it is statuesque. Stoic , even. They stop as they get close and set their sights vertically. But the figure nears the ledge. Who is this person? What are they doing? Are they going to jump? Do they not know the Dark Ages and reign of tyranny have lifted from The U? The cloud is gone. The heavens have parted. Why would they end it now?

The figure takes another step closer to the ledge. The villagers look on in horror; some spin their young around to spare them this dose of reality. They are close enough to make out the figure is that of a man, and he is taking more steps toward the ledge. He is now centimeters from falling to his death, but he doesn’t jump. He thrusts his foot forward, unloading a massive piece of material from the roof. It cascades down the front of the building as its contents obey gravity and violently unravel, spinning toward the ground before snapping back as it stretches out. A giant, once white flag, dangles in the wind, covering nearly half of the of the Hect Center. Complete with bullet holes and burnt edges, the now singed flag looks more like a used coffee napkin. The crowd falls silent. One small boy fights the sun long enough to focus his eyes on it. The flag, like his city, has been through **** and back, but it still hangs. He can barely make out a foreign symbol on it that he does not understand. Perplexed, he tugs on his Father's shorts. "Daddy, what does that mean?" His Father does not respond, he is fixated on the flag. “Daddy!” The son snaps him out of his trance. “What does that mean?” His Father looks down at him, one tear slowly rolling down his cheek, and whispers “THE U”

All Credit to fellow town Mayor
-WhatTheHell

Last edited:
Something much more powerful and greater than anything the human mind can comprehend is occurring right in front of our eyes. We don't have the ability to really understand this about our universe yet, as the forces cannot be seen, but there is transformation that is taking place at Miami, and it is being driven by a cosmic, spiritual, and otherworldly force. That much is a fact. Perhaps the stars aligned a certain way, maybe something with the Earth's poles, or perhaps it is just destiny? I don't know. I am not qualified to explain the unexplainable. What I do know is Miami is storming out of the **** that was its Dark Ages on the back of a fire-drenched horse hellbent on destruction.

We've seen what happens when Miami is not on probation and has a competent coach - it plays for titles and produces NFL superstars. The failures are gone. The unqualified leaders are gone. Enemy troops have been driven from our territory. Coral Gables’ villagers are emerging from their underground bunkers, rubbing their eyes frantically as they try to adjust to the light they've been starved from for nearly 10 years. The light brutal leaders such as Coker the Terrible and Ruthless Randall tore from their lives. They pull up their small children - barely strong enough to stand - from the bunker and help them up. Some of them have never seen the Hurricanes Dynasty, let alone the light of day. All they know is this new world of Coral Gables, covered in smoke and rubble. Ash gracefully falling onto the scorched land that was once bursting with vibrant gardens, decorated generals, bountiful marble palaces draped in gold, and footballs made of crystal.

The survivors make their way to the center of the dynasty during Miami's once proud reign: the Hecht Center. They squint into the distance, gazing at other families, seeing who endured the decade long suffering. Hugs are shared and shoulders cried on as old friends reunite. As they all move closer together, they continue to make their way to the Hecht Center. Each step is agonizing, but they press on. As they close in, they can make out a figure. It stands atop the building, peering down on the city like a guardian. Perched atop the structure, it is statuesque. Stoic , even. They stop as they get close and set their sights vertically. But the figure nears the ledge. Who is this person? What are they doing? Are they going to jump? Do they not know the Dark Ages and reign of tyranny have lifted from The U? The cloud is gone. The heavens have parted. Why would they end it now?

The figure takes another step closer to the ledge. The villagers look on in horror; some spin their young around to spare them this dose of reality. They are close enough to make out the figure is that of a man, and he is taking more steps toward the ledge. He is now centimeters from falling to his death, but he doesn’t jump. He thrusts his foot forward, unloading a massive piece of material from the roof. It cascades down the front of the building as its contents obey gravity and violently unravel, spinning toward the ground before snapping back as it stretches out. A giant, once white flag, dangles in the wind, covering nearly half of the of the Hect Center. Complete with bullet holes and burnt edges, the now singed flag looks more like a used coffee napkin. The crowd falls silent. One small boy fights the sun long enough to focus his eyes on it. The flag, like his city, has been through **** and back, but it still hangs. He can barely make out a foreign symbol on it that he does not understand. Perplexed, he tugs on his Father's shorts. "Daddy, what does that mean?" His Father does not respond, he is fixated on the flag. “Daddy!” The son snaps him out of his trance. “What does that mean?” His Father looks down at him, one tear slowly rolling down his cheek, and whispers “THE U”

-WTH

Beautiful man. Beautiful.

-WTH

Wow. deep, Bro.
xTiTnnDBu4yH1hVyDu.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back